Tampa

geoffk
This topic is 4794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After checking out the FAQ here and gaybarmaps.com, I havent had much luck finding out what is going on in the Tampa area next week. I will be there Monday, Tues, & Wed nights. It looks like Valentines has dancers on Tuesday, but other than the weekend I couldnt find anything else. Can anyone tell me if there are dancers on Mon or Wed. ?

Poppie is right, not much going on in Tampa on weeknights. Liquid Lounge in Ybor usually has 3 or 4 dancers on Wed. Although the ad in the link above says Liquid has dancers every night, I believe they're only there Wed. through Sat. There is a bar called Baxter's that also has one dancer on Wed. from 10-1 and sometimes it's a hot one. Both bars are pretty empty on Wed. nights. Sorry, I don't know of any bar with dancers on Mon. night.

So I ended up at the G Bar on Tuesday night. Had some fun with Hosea? maybe?(like Jose but with a sway, idk i didnt ask him to spell it) Tall, slender, nice body, nice to the touch, saw another dancer Chris who said he was drunk , he was shorter but more built, and and another smaller guy with a nice sweaty defined body. There was a nice muscular bartender Joe. Most of my attention was directed at Justin behind the bar, a young guy with a mohawk cut, very nice guy.

Hey guys, so here is my final report from Tampa, The guy I saw on Tuesday and Wednesday at G.bar is Josue, I got his number and asked him to spell his name, he is very nice, hot and worth seeing, The other shorter guy is Josh, I spent a lot of time with him on Wednesday, he is really beautiful and nice to be close to, tattoos he is proud of, very friendly and a very good dancer. I also visited liquid lounge on Wednesday.

Met Travis who was very nice to me. It was dead there. But they have a private dance area which was quite comfortable and fun. Bartender Brandon was very nice too. I will say that I enjoyed my middle of the week visit, but talking to the guys , many were going to Orlando on Thursday night for a big party, and it seems alot happens on the weekend, so sometime I will have to arrange my visit for later in the week. But I will say I enjoyed the time I had there.

Archived