Very Enjoyable Evening at Johnny's

Karl-G
This topic is 4761 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

_

The other evening, a friend and I visited Johnny's in Fort Lauderdale and had a very enjoyable evening. There were 18 dancers and a very good crowd of customers. There was excitement and a buzz of pleasure in the air. Most of the dancers were new and cute twinks. There were so many, we couldn't get to all of them, but we did sample, with great pleasure, a number of them and recommend them highly. Here are some of them:

Erik is a handsome dancer in his mid 20s from Michigan. He has a muscular body with a very smooth torso. He has a great personality and is affectionate and very pleasant to play with at the bar and for a lap dance.

Sean is a strikingly handsome and cute young Irish dancer in his mid 20s. He has short strawberry blond hair, a strawberries and cream complexion, a powerful torso, beautiful legs and ass, and he knows how to please customers. Sometimes he wears leather gear. Great fun in lap dance.

Sergei is Sean's cousin and a mixture of French Canadian, Russian, and Irish; he's from Montreal. He has a tight muscular build; he's also in his mid 20s. He has danced at Adonis and Campus in Montreal. We had only a brief sample of his talents.

Kennedy is a very beautiful young man originally from Brazil, but in the U.S. for eight years. He speaks perfect English. He is totally smooth and deliciously soft. He is gentle, affectionate, sweet, and eager to please; he enjoys conversation and cuddling.

Noah is a young blond also from Brazil. He has been here only two years, but his English is nearly perfect. He is the kind of guy who is determined to learn a language quickly and well, and he has done so. He is about 5'7" with a firm muscular torso and legs. He is very nice in conversation and willing to please in lap dance.

Cole is a tall, handsome young man with a swimmer's build. He is very smooth and has a beautiful face. His body is tight and firm, but with nice curves in all the right places. He moved around the room regularly to meet customers.

Dusty is a tall thin young man with several tattoos but nice smile. We did not get a chance to talk with him, but he seemed friendly and energetic and met with a number of customers.

Ty is a cute/handsome young man who has been a dancer at Disneyworld; his background is musical theater. He has done some internet work. He's cute, very smooth, eager to please, and a lot of fun.

David is a young dancer from New Orleans, who dances regularly at the Corner Pocket. He knows how things work, has a cute face and mop of black hair, and is very pleasant. He was warm and cuddly.

Neil is a delightful and very cute twink, who is about 5'6". He has jet black hair and black eyes and beautiful smooth white skin. He dances nicely on stage and has a great smile. He is solidly built with powerful chest, nice legs, and a nice round ass.

Justin was a handsome young dancer nearly six feet tall, brown hair, lightly sun-tanned skin, smooth, and with a swimmer's build. He was friendly, engaging, and circled the bar regularly so you could easily meet him and play if you desired.

There were also two Black dancers and several Hispanic dancers.

Dancers perform first on the main stage, then move to the back stage, then move to the stage or pole platform in the second room. There is plenty of time and opportunity to follow a dancer whom you enjoy; a tip will guarantee that he will look for you later when he is off stage.

__

• 4 weeks later...

Hotels for Johnny's

There is a Hampton Inn just around the corner, sort of, at 250 N. Andrews. It would be a 10-15 minute walk - down Andrews to Broward and then west on Broward to Johnny's. Free parking at the hotel and it would be 2 minute drive. The bus also runs down Broward and would be quick and easy, although late at night it does not run frequently. By cab, it is obviously very close. Very safe and well lighted the whole way. I don't know the hotel personally, but it seems to have high ratings on Tripadvisor. The outside looks fine. This is only a ten minute walk north of Riverplace with restaurants, bars, and nightlife along Second Avenue. Lovely park along river and Broward Center for the Performing Arts here also.

There are a couple of Hiltons. The fancy one is on the beach south of Sunrise - maybe 10 minute drive. Another Hilton is on 17th Street south of downtown, nice area, and an easy 10 minute drive or cab ride = 17th to Andrews, north on Andrews to Broward, and west to Johnny's.

We have gone to Johnny's at one time or another on almost every night of the week, and in general, any night can be good. The last two times were Monday and Tuesday, and both nights had 18+ dancers and a nice crowd, and we had a very good time each night, playing with dancers at the bar and enjoying private lap dances. Traditionally, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are the busiest nights. You may get better attention from the dancers on other nights when it is not quite so busy. On busy nights, sometimes the bar will nearly empty at 10:30 or so as many customers move from bar to bar; and then it will fill up again in a half hour. Sunday is perhaps the least busy, although dancers have told me Sunday nights can be a lot of fun.

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn on Andrews Ave. on my last two trips to Ft.Lauderdale and will be there for Labor Day weekend. Nice, comfortable rooms (which include a fridge & microwave), and very pleasant staff. Very good rates, too. I especially appreciate the security; room key card is needed to access the elevator to floors 3 & above, as well as doors from the parking garage to those floors. All guest rooms are on those floors, I believe. Complimentary breakfast is provided, although I've slept through it when I was there.

I like the proximity to Johnny's, and for anyone interested, the Boardwalk is also just a couple of miles up Andrews Ave. in the other direction.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the tips on Hampton Inn. Perfect location for johnny's and Boardwalk. LasOlas is close and the beach maybe 12 or 13 minutes.

My first visit to Johnny's was last night on a Wed. and I was impressed .

Maybe 18 -20 dancers definitely the Twink type but a few exceptions.. Dance are are friendly without being pushy and some very energetic dancers . Only negative is no nudity out front but of course in the private rooms depending on the dancer things are quite different. My complaint in the private areas there is no light at and in fact I find the whole club too dark.

As mentioned by many,the Smoke is a problem.

It is definitely not Taboo in Montreal in its hey day but still a lot of fun. Like of all of these places it only takes 1 or 2 dancers to make your night and last night mine was Justin. A dark haired swimmers body who was the romantic type but aggressive at the same time. He works Sunday-Wednesday.

Just spent a few days in FTL... not worthy of a new thread, I'll just echo the comments above. Erik's got a Lance Bass look sort of. Blond, tall, cute. As for Kennedy... his smile killed me! Cute, fun, bouncy attitude. Unfortunately when I took him for a private, I was a little too liquored up to fully enjoy it haha. But I remember he didn't disappoint.

Johnny's was jumpin' Friday night, but pretty sedate Saturday. Pretty solid roster of the usual Johnny's type. If you like 'em young, skinny and playful (guilty), you can't go wrong at Johnny's.

Boardwalk on the other hand... not bad. Not great. Only one new guy caught my attention - "Joe" from Chicago. Boy next door look, but extra cute - works out but not overly buff like the usual B'walk-er. I don't do private dances at B'walk. I don't like the lack of privacy, so I suggested a hotel visit, but an hour before the appt got a text that "something came up." Showing age here, all I could think of was The Brady Bunch episode when I heard that line. :-) 40 years later, the line's still getting used! And the dancer that always makes me laugh (unintentionally) is still there. I call him Mullet Man. I think his dancer name is Sam. Past his prime, annoys customers by pestering. Well this trip, I was shocked to see he made a change w/ his hair. You've gotta think at some point he'd realize it's probably a good business move to ditch the mullet. Nope, he shaved his head, except in the back. Quite the look. lol

Wanted to check Miami out, but didn't get around to it.

Archived