Adonis Lineup 8/10, NEW Twins, Hot NEW Fitness Model, 6 NEW Boys, 26 Dancers, PICS!!

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 4793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As Adonis continues to grow weekly, so does our lineup of HOTT dancers. We won't disappoint this week as we bring you another set of twins, Italian stallions Tony & Joey in addition to Sal & Rocky our other 2 new brothers! If you like All-American and just plain hot, then you'll love fitness model Damian making his debut. For the Latino lovers out there we have two to choose from: Leo or Fernado. Frank is our 6th new boy for the night and has it all...

Be sure to check out our NEW and IMPROVED lap dance area. We've made some changes to make the seating more comfortable. Keep the feedback and suggestions coming, as we always aim to make adjustments that accommodate our loyal patrons :)

To the lineup: Twins Tony & Joey (new), Damian (new), Fernando (new), Frank (new), Leo (new), Nikoli, Misha, Andre, Russ, Grey, Sergiy, Marlo, Phillipe, Christian, Ryan D, Jonny, Bruno, Tim NJ, Spencer, Jimmy, Alberto, Sal, Rocky, Rambo, and the one and only Bryce returns, or so we think...

Adonis Lounge @ Evolve

221 East 58th Street

(btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)

New York, NY 10022

New start Time: 7pm-1am

59th St-Lexington Av: the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, and R trains all stop here.

53rd St-Lexington Av: the E, M, and 6 trains all stop here

63rd St-Lexington Av: the F train stops here

Parking: Garage on corner of 2nd Ave, $13 for the night

Lexington Av is only one block away from 3rd Av, so these stations are all within a 5 to 10 minute walk from Adonis.

Check out our Adonis Facebook w/ over 500 pics. We update wkly!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adonis-Lounge/173627829337337

To be added to our private email list, shoot a line to adonislounge@hushmail.com

I thought I was in Citarella's -- so much fresh meat around!! 58th Street has become the real Meat Packing District of NYC!! Between the Twins and Frank, and that tall drink of water who arrived late... what was his name? WOW! Not to mention the regulars like Joey, Rambo, Rocky & Bullwinkle (What's the little brother's name?) and Jimmy of course. A good time was had by all... except that guy that got thrown out! But that was pretty entertaining for the rest of us!!!

Sorry I missed last night. Was "Jonny Green Eyes" (I know he changed his name but most know him by that name) there? He hasn't been on the list lately.

And what's the story about a guy being thrown out?

The guy being thrown out was the highlight of the evening. I am sure others had problems with him and he certainly was drunk and obnoxious, but our beloved doorman handled him with his usual grace and dignity. Despite the fact that he kept bouncing back in the door! (Now, I understand why they call them BOUNCERS!!)

You left out the best part...said perpetrator kindly urinated in the doorway occupied by the unnamed bouncer after he turned around and went back into the bar. Does that qualify as an audition?

YES it does qualify as an audition. Perhaps he thought it was one of those great downtown places from the '80s like the Mineshaft, offering water sports demonstrations... Got to give him credit for thinking outside the box. Lord knows he wasn't getting the job just on his looks!!!

Atlgaboy, Damian no-showed. That's pretty much it. This happens frequently in this business...

AdonisLounge,

Thanks for corralling a herd of hot CATS every week !!

Please tell Damian that he would make out like a bandit if he does show up - and keep bringing back those big beefy guys like Frank & Rambo - the bigger the better in my book!

Archived