Just Curious

Epigonos
This topic is 4799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are there any bar in the U.S. or Canada where the dancers dance totally naked with hard-ons and touching is ENCOURAGED?????
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. In Montreal, where the dancers dance totally naked with hard-ons, one is not supposed to touch them while they're on stage. I've seen that rule violated countless times, but only in a fleeting way, usually when someone is tipping them while they're dancing. In both Montreal and Fort Lauderdale, patrons often discreetly grope dancers at the bar, sometimes through their clothing, sometimes on bare skin (with the dancers' consent/acquiescence, of course). In the lap dance rooms, many (most?) dancers permit/encourage touching.

Sorry I wasn't all that clear with my question. In Acapulco, for example, in two clubs, the dancers dance naked on the bar with hard-ons. They will squat down in front of patrons who are free to play with their equipment. Tips are, of course, expected.

Sorry I wasn't all that clear with my question. In Acapulco, for example, in two clubs, the dancers dance naked on the bar with hard-ons. They will squat down in front of patrons who are free to play with their equipment. Tips are, of course, expected.
Tell us more. What's the usual tip? Are there private lap dance rooms?...

Tips are usually U.S. $1.00 bills which get placed into the dancers boots or shoes. The fondling of their equipment goes on right out in the open. The dancer squat down on the bar in front of the patron and away you go. There are rooms upstairs in the one bar but I never availed myself as I was have enough fun with the guys on the bar. I did meet up with one of the dancers at closing time and we went to an hourly hotel. The guy had a body to die for and was open to anything other than getting fucked. In all other areas he was very participatory. The going price was $100.00 for a couple of hours.

My experience is that it depends on the night, the bar, the dancer's disposition and the rapport with the client. I've been in Secrets in DC, Urge in NYC, Boardwalk in FTL, Corner Pocket in New Orleans, Micky's in WeHo, etc. and been able to fondle some of the dancers' equipment. Some are willing and some aren't. Some love the attention and others don't need/want it. It all depends but dancers seem to respond to nice folks who are respectful.

Archived