Topgun NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Surprised you've never noticed him before - he's been around for a few years, and pretty consistently. Yeah, Mauricio/TopGun looks just like his pics, but with his male model proportions, be aware that he is a lot slimmer looking in real life (as most fashion models are when you encounter them), mostly too because he's so tall. He's had mixed reviews, although personally I'd say he's good, but maybe not $400/hour good.

You can see his reviews here: http://www.daddysreviews.com/search/All/mauricio/mauricio_nyc

I am put off a little by his client qualifiers (please BE MASCULINE and SAFE). Nothing wrong with the safe part, but that masculine thing is a little snotty, I think. On the other hand, he seems a little modest about his equipment - he lists as Large, but that looks like an extra large to me. Nothing modest about the rate though. 400/hour? Get real.

I am put off a little by his client qualifiers (please BE MASCULINE and SAFE). Nothing wrong with the safe part, but that masculine thing is a little snotty, I think. On the other hand, he seems a little modest about his equipment - he lists as Large, but that looks like an extra large to me. Nothing modest about the rate though. 400/hour? Get real.

Good point, Philmusc. That's a flag for me - makes me think he might not perform so well with clients outside his range of 'types'.

BUT - I'd rather he say that upfront than accept clients with whom he KNOWS there will be no chemistry.

Archived