New sex-themed after-hours club in queens ny

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had been hearing about a new sex club in Long Island City, Queens called Rainbow house. Its owners previously had the Omega club in Manhattan. As it was a holiday weekend, decided to try it out.

The club is open Fri - Sun from 8:30 to 4 am. My review is: its a pretty awesome place.

Its HUGE and has something for everyone. A truly mixed crowd, lots of public and private play spaces, glory hole booths, light and dark areas, lounge areas, a snack area.

Very CLEAN. the only drawback is the ONE restroom.

Saturday was more packed than Sunday, but I suppose thats typical.... And they offer an early bird special for the first 2 hours of arrival, ONLY $15.....

A good time was had by all, and if this place is accessible to you, you should really check it out. Not sure if I can post their website, so if you want the link, contact me here.

Guest missuniverse

Exact Location of Rainbow House

Your description of the Rainbow House sounds enticing.Can you provide me with the exact address ? Thanks.

I had been hearing about a new sex club in Long Island City, Queens called Rainbow house. Its owners previously had the Omega club in Manhattan. As it was a holiday weekend, decided to try it out.

The club is open Fri - Sun from 8:30 to 4 am. My review is: its a pretty awesome place.

Its HUGE and has something for everyone. A truly mixed crowd, lots of public and private play spaces, glory hole booths, light and dark areas, lounge areas, a snack area.

Very CLEAN. the only drawback is the ONE restroom.

Saturday was more packed than Sunday, but I suppose thats typical.... And they offer an early bird special for the first 2 hours of arrival, ONLY $15.....

A good time was had by all, and if this place is accessible to you, you should really check it out. Not sure if I can post their website, so if you want the link, contact me here.

Archived