Deodorant for yer 'nads

hiJinX
This topic is 7908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Oh Baby. Your balls smell so GOOD"

There was a comedy bit about a commercial for pube shampoo commercial that mimiced shampoo for men commercials with the breeder chick nustling into the pubes of her breeder guy and declaring the above.

Since we've all gotten a whiff of a not so fresh groin on occasion (often to our delight as much as not)...is there anything that approximated a pubic deodorant/cologne type specialty product?

I suppose flavored lotions work to a degree and you can always use regular shampoo and cologne down below but there must be a market for something 'nad specific?

>Since we've all gotten a whiff of a not so fresh groin on

>occasion (often to our delight as much as not)...is there

>anything that approximated a pubic deodorant/cologne type

>specialty product?

I read it here several months ago, but it's worth repeating--Head and Shoulders Shampoo works great for dick and butt--shampoo both areas and leave on for a couple of minutes and rinse--whatever it is(some said the selenium) it does the job.

Not minty smelling, but very nice and clean and fresh smelling and NO after taste (of the shampoo anyway) :) It works for a few hours at least, but is not anti-bacterial so I use it as close to play time as I can }>

I felt I had to test on 10 others at least before recomending and to have valid statistical data :9

It is Flower recommended. :+

I am Flower :*

Frequent bathing with good soap and water, paying special attention to the creases in the groin, should be all that's necessary. For the uncut, skinning back the foreskin and washing there is also essential. Nothing nicer than diving into a guy's crotch with that fresh, soap-and-water clean smell!

Strange crotch smells and stinks are usually the product of bacteria/yeasts, which love dark, moist areas, like the creases in the groin. After bathing, applying a bit of baby powder in the creases to help keep them dry is very effective. If smells persist, applying a bit of anti-fungal creme or powder to the creases should solve any problem.

Hygienically yours. . .

When I was in high school (MANY years ago) a friend of mine and I were trying to find a gag gift for another friend. This was around the time that FDS came out (for that "fresh down there" feeling)... turns out some company came out with a version for men, and decided to call it: FOUL BALL!

And it came in three "flavors": COCKY LIME, FRUIT PUNCH and STRAIGHT.

Of course, we HAD to buy this... and when we went through the checkout line, we erupted in laughter when the checkout girl said, "Oh, I love this stuff-- it tastes GREAT!"

Guest fukamarine

>"Oh Baby. Your balls smell so GOOD"

>There was a comedy bit about a commercial for pube shampoo

>commercial that mimiced shampoo for men commercials with the

>breeder chick nustling into the pubes of her breeder guy and

>declaring the above.

>

>Since we've all gotten a whiff of a not so fresh groin on

>occasion (often to our delight as much as not)...is there

>anything that approximated a pubic deodorant/cologne type

>specialty product?

>I suppose flavored lotions work to a degree and you can

>always use regular shampoo and cologne down below but there

>must be a market for something 'nad specific?

While not in the same league - there is that new Revlon product.

Have you heard about it yet?

It's called

"Nacker Lacquer"

"Puts luster on your cluster"

fukamarine

Guest fukamarine

>This was around the time that FDS came out (for that "fresh

>down there" feeling)...

This reminds me of a couple of old jokes that supposedly floating around in the 70's when feminine hygiene products first assailed the American public.

What does "FDS" stand for?

For De Snatch.

If English women use Pristine, and American women use FDS, what do Polish women use? JANITOR IN A DRUM!

Old and tired, I know - but they make me giggle

fukamarine

>

>If English women use Pristine, and American women use FDS,

>what do Polish women use? JANITOR IN A DRUM!

Reminds me about the Polish couple who decided they were going to be adventurous and use some flavored douche. The husband went out to buy some; when he got home his wife said, "What flavor did you get?"

"Tuna fish," he replied.

Though not "nad specific", Kiehl's Coriander Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser smells great. I use it in the shower in place of bar soap and it always leaves me smelling great; I've actually had people at work (straight guys no less) comment about good I smell.

Kiehl's also make a grapefruit scented version. :p

Archived