Enjoyable Evening at BOARDWALK

Karl-G
This topic is 4706 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We had a very enjoyable time at BOARDWALK BAR in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday evening. There was a good crowd and almost two dozen dancers. The location is easy to find on Andrews Avenue on the edge of the Gay Village, and there is lots of free safe parking around the building. The interior is large, open, and spacious; it looks and feels very pleasant. There are two bars and at least three handsome, friendly bartenders.

There are all types of dancers, so everyone should find a number of dancers to their taste. There were five large, older, muscular guys dancing. They were probably all in their thirties. ALAN has lost some pounds and inches, but he is still very large and muscular. ORAZIO and FRANCO and two others showed lots of muscle and bulk. They had a number of admirers as they walked around the bar.

There were eight very nice twinks; none of them were the very slight young guys but young, smooth, cute guys with some muscle and physique. My favorite all night was RYAN, who was dancing for the first time at Boardwalk. He is as cute as can be, smooth, beautiful bubble butt which he enjoys sharing, charming, and a good dancer. ARMAND was a very cute, muscular smaller dancer. I did not get a chance to talk with him this time, but will next time. MICHAEL was a cute young, taller, smooth, bubble butted charmer, who was good about moving around the bar and chatting with many customers. He was popular both around the bar and in the back room. YANKEE was a slender young man with a nice body, but a lot of tattoos. EDMOND was a pleasant young dancer with an average physique from Guatemala.

There was a very handsome young blond dancer, at least six feet tall, with a beautiful defined physique and dazzling smile. He was very popular, perhaps German, and I did not get a chance to chat with him. T.J. was an Hispanic dancer, on the short side, very muscular, excellent dancer, perhaps mid 20s. GIL was a handsome dancer with a tight defined torso with washboard abs and wonderful smooth skin. He had a very pleasant personality and great charm. JOEY was a tall, sandy haired young dancer with a swimmer's build from Indiana. He was sweet and charming and walked around the room regularly.

There were many other dancers with swimmers' or average physiques, but I was preoccupied. A couple of the dancers were pests, but if you firmly said you were not interested, they moved on since there were many other customers to approach. There was no constant pressure, at least not for me, but there were always lots of dancers walking around that you could chat with and play with.

Dancers kept arriving between 9:00 and 10:00 p.m., and one of the dancers said they were supposed to have 28 dancers for the evening eventually. There was also Karaoke Night at the restaurant outside/at the front of the building, and a lot of people seemed to like that. If you eat at the restaurant, there is no cover and you can walk back and forth as much as you like. The music was certainly not overly loud; it was perhaps the most pleasant sound level I have heard there. It was a very pleasant evening.

RYAN also reported that TORPEDOS, the after-hours gay dance club on West Broward, is open and doing good business. He said that he danced there last week for a large and enthusiastic crowd of customers. It is mostly a dance club that operates from midnight until breakfast, but they have go-go boys on platforms and poles, as well.

• 1 month later...

Boardwalk was on fire the last 2 weekends!!! 4 hot Chech guys in for 4 weeks. Unfortunately they are all going home. All 4 guys are listed on Rentboy. It was fantastic to preview the guys before you hire. We had the opportunity to meet Honza privately. I am writing a very positive review. Daddy should have the review by tomorrow. One gut was better looking, but Honza was eager to please!!

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=286379&scid=63487048&sp=3&pos=60&locid=1436&iid=140797

http://www.gayforit.eu/video/147713/RUDOLF-FUCKED-BY-HONZA

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=256562&scid=63487048&sp=2&pos=34&locid=1436&iid=120694

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=286377&scid=63487048&sp=1&pos=20&locid=1436&iid=140796

• 3 weeks later...

Archived