Recent Twist, South Beach

Guest Merlin
This topic is 4758 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Spent several days in South Beach, last week. Some great guys if you like bodybuilders. In one evening, three who are big enough to qualify for the Mr. USA: former Mr Uruguay, Mr Peru, the biggest and most ripped and Mr. Venezuela, or so they said. Two cute guys from Russia, a big bodybuilder type from Mississippi, now out of shape but not fat and very friendly. One gay stripper, very nice body and cute face. All-in-all an enjoyable experience if you like muscle stripper boys.

Former Mr. Ukraine is also in town doing massage, and I spent some time at the nude beach with him. Very nice guy with beautiful, but not huge, tan body, handsome face.

Wow Merlin. I know all the guys from Twist that you mentioned. I'm not a big fan of "Mr. Peru" however. Great pumped up body...but a little too girlish acting for my taste. Shame really. Most notable from your post is that Mr Uruguay is back. He has been away from Twist for 3-4 months now. Good to hear he is back.

Yes, that is him. I thought of hiring him for a private meeting, but my time became otherwise involved. He is probably straight, so I am not sure what he would be willing to do.

Archived