Next Magazine - NYC - The Strip Club Handbook

edjames
This topic is 4754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for that list. That was the first I knew of "G lounge". Anyone been there. Also interesting to see Club 39 is open Weds and Suns, and its free? But the way its described its now more of a show rather than lap dances? Anyone been lately?

They also left off Nowhere bar on 14th street, Monday nights.

Thanks for that list. That was the first I knew of "G lounge". Anyone been there. Also interesting to see Club 39 is open Weds and Suns, and its free? But the way its described its now more of a show rather than lap dances? Anyone been lately?

They also left off Nowhere bar on 14th street, Monday nights.

g has been around for over a decade, and Boy Box is just their go go night. There are like 4 go go dancers, usually boy du jour Matthew Camp and a few others rotating, walking on bar and also performing on a makeshift stage. It's not really for lap dances. They're just go go performances for tips, like you'd get at Splash or Urge.

There are like 4 go go dancers....It's not really for lap dances. They're just go go performances for tips, like you'd get at Splash or Urge.

I'd say not "just" ;-) This brought back memories of 8 years ago.

I was in NYC and i was taken there by a friend late one night. I talked to a well-muscled young go-go boy as I tipped him, and he surprised me by talking at length. So I told him where i was staying and we arranged to meet. He came over after "work" and unusually for me, we had a one-night stand that was both affectionate and passionate. It was exactly what I needed at that time.

I'd say not "just" ;-) This brought back memories of 8 years ago.

I was in NYC and i was taken there by a friend late one night. I talked to a well-muscled young go-go boy as I tipped him, and he surprised me by talking at length. So I told him where i was staying and we arranged to meet. He came over after "work" and unusually for me, we had a one-night stand that was both affectionate and passionate. It was exactly what I needed at that time.

MscleLovr, you certainly lucked out! That sounds like a great time.

But 8 years ago there wasn't the "Boy Box" Tuesday night party - methinks it's only been about 3 years or so, and that's all I was referring to, since g doesn't have have another go-go-centric night that I know of. G is normally just an 'upscale' gay bar, and like many in Chelsea, has go go entertainment one night or another.

Archived