Very Good Night at Johnny's

Karl-G
This topic is 4744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tonight was a very good night at Johnny's. There were 18 dancers, including many exceptional twinks.

Jason is a tall boy with a splendid physique - powerful chest, six pack, beautiful round firm ass, and strong legs - all very smooth and strokable. He was sweet, charming, enjoyed petting, and was a good performer on stage.

Jace is a very cute slender dark blond twink dancer. He is smooth bodied, with nice legs, swimmer's torso, nice ass, winning smile, and good performance on stage. He walked around regularly greeting customers and chatting.

Collin is new, slender, dark haired, smooth bodied, enjoyed cuddling and petting. Very nice ass and legs and ready to please.

Kennedy is one of the special treats at the club. He is as sweet and gentle and beautiful as can be and gives a wonderful lap dance experience. He has short brown hair and a wonderfully smooth body which is tan all over. His torso is totally, naturally smooth and his legs and ass are wonderful. He has a muscular swimmer's physique. Very highly recommended for everything.

Ivan had been at the club for a while, off and on, and he is quite good. He is from Israel and has a muscular tight torso, beautifully tapered waist, firm well shaped legs, and a delicious ass. His lap dances are very enjoyable.

Nicholas is new, very slender, and delightful. He dances with more grace and ease than almost anyone else. He has a smile which brightens up the whole room. He is fun to talk with. And he gives a great lap dance. He has danced at Lucky Horseshoe in Chicago and clubs in Dallas and elsewhere. He said there are currently five male stripper clubs in Dallas. I have never heard of them, but it sounded like good news. He most recently danced at the Tin Room.

Franco is a very handsome Hispanic dancer who is tall, graceful, and has a splendid, muscular body. His pecs are gorgeous, his abs washboard, his skin smooth, and when he smiles, it is radiant. His legs are strong, his ass nice and round. He is a little shy about walking around and meeting new people, but well worth inviting to your side for a while.

Sasha is the pest of the house, formerly at Boardwalk. Fortunately, one firm "no" kept him away all the rest of the evening.

Dominique was the only Black dancer this evening, very slender, Mohawk, and rather mannered and fem, but he seemed nice and had fans.

Josh was back. He has danced at the club off and on for several years. The long pony tail is gone, and he seemed bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this evening. He was consistently pleasant, walked around chatting with a number of customers, staying for petting with those interested, and in general in a good mood. He has filled out and is no longer a skinny twink. He had several personal fans.

And there were many others dancers. Three of the others had swimmers' builds with defined full muscled torsos and legs. Perhaps four of the dancers in all were Hispanic, but almost all were White American boys from Kentucky, Texas, Palm Beach, Chicago, California, Fort Lauderdale, New Jersey, and Miami. All of the dancers were worth looking at and enjoying. The club is getting a very good selection of dancers these days. The music was very moderate in volume until 11:30, when a new dj came in.

It was a very enjoyable evening.

For the uninitaited like me, please elaborate what "petting" includes, how long, where, how much pay, etc.?

I don't want to speak for Karl-G as he could mean something else, but I will give it my best interpretation...

Most of the dancers at Johnny's circulate the room after their stage shows to meet the crowd and get additional tips and try to sell lap dances. They will come up to you, the customer (or especially at Johnny's you may have to show your interest first). Customers mainly sit at the bar, in stools along the walls, or stand and watch the show.

Alot of the dancers will massage your shoulders, touch and rub your body some and in return they expect some sort of tip...likewise you can also run your hands over their bodies and rub and touch them. Of course each dancer is different and some enjoy it more than others and some are more into it than others. They are usually very discreet and know how to give you a little preview of the goods or to guide your hand appropriately.

I usually will tip the dancer if I am interested in them and am enjoying their company. How much to tip has many variables....how much do you like the dancer? Is he busy that night with other customers? Do you want to ensure he remembers you? Is he giving your more access with each tip? Some people tip $1.00 and some much more. Keep in mind though if you like the dancer you don't want to tip more than it would cost for a lapdance! If you tip too much too soon the dancer is usually off to another customer to make more.

Keep in mind the dancers normally only work for tips and sometimes have to pay a house fee to dance and sometimes tip the dj, bar staff, etc. They are there to make money and if you are not doing it they will try to find greener pastures. Another helpful hint, if you are not interested in a dancer be nice but don't tip because that can lead to that dancer being a pest and bugging you during your visit. (this is true more at Boardwalk than Johnny's)

I hope this helps and would enjoy reading other opinions. Karl-G seems to remember so many names and details that he might do a better job of explaining.

Stripfan has summarized the basics perfectly. There are some quite old posts in the strip club forum, mostly from Karl-G, that go into more detail. If you're planning a visit, it never hurts to ask here if someone who knows the ropes is going to be around and willing to meet you there -- having an old hand to guide you (along with the young hand mentioned by stipfan :)) is always helpful.

New Ad for Johnny's

The current issue of Hotspots has a new ad for Johnny's bars in Fort Lauderdale and Miami showing some of the dancers from this week. Angel is a very handsome and cute Brazilian in Fort Lauderdale whom I met.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x167/edith_piaf/Johnnysad.jpg

Different Group of Dancers

A friend from up North is visiting and wanted to check out Johnny's, so we drove over last night. There were twenty dancers, almost all of them different from Monday night a week ago. There is considerable range in types of dancers, although there are no older men or heavily muscled guys dancing. You can always find those over at Boardwalk. In case it is useful: some customers prefer a very dark private booth. But I prefer some light. There is a rheostat in the NW booth, and your dancer can adjust the light level to suit you. Kennedy showed it to me and then adjusted it. It is sometimes convenient.

There were two petite twinks. Justin is a new dancer, blond with long, long bangs, and a very high squeaky voice. But he has a nice body and he is sweet and kind and personable. He had already made some friends around the bar. The other short dancer was an Hispanic boi, but he was not thin but quite muscular and solid. He has jet black hair and eyes and beautiful brown skin, and he had the roundest, sweetest, bubble-butt of any dancer in the bar. His enticing cleavage was gaping all evening..

There were two tall thin dancers. Nicholas, who is as charming and nice and accommodating as can be; he is from Chicago and has danced in New Orleans and Dallas. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. And Jesus, an Hispanic dancer who is good looking, but tends to spend the evening with two or three favorite customers as the bar.

Most of the dancers were in the average to swimmers' build types. Julian was a very nice young man with a good, solid, firm body, warm smile, smooth skin, nicely shaped legs, and nice butt. He danced sincerely his whole time on stage. Ricky was a new dancer for me, youthful, smooth, swimmer's physique, nice legs and ass, and nice smile. He stood by himself on the side at first, but once he danced on stage he seemed to gain confidence and become more extroverted. Roman had a full figure and solid torso. His skin was very smooth and very white. Tony is a cute young guy with a modified Mohawk and strutting gait. He has a bit ot attitude, but I find him cute. He has a nice smile, nice legs and butt.

Landy is a new Cuban dancer who is solidly built, well endowed, and although his English is rudimentary, his knowledge of lap dances and the booths is extensive. Recommended. Kennedy was there and as charming as ever. Everyone seems to like him, dancers and customers alike. He has fun with everyone. He has a beautiful face and a very nice body, tanned and toned and smooth. He is very good for private dances. Angel is a very handome young Brazilian dancer. He has lived in the U.S. for nine years and his English is flawless without any trace of accent. He has a beautiful smooth body with splendid torso and thighs. He also has a few tattoos. Avery was a new dancer, tall and thin, with a mop of curly dark hair. His dancing was a bit more energetic than artful, for me, but he seemed pleasant.

And then there were five or six dancers with more muscular physiques and a bit older in age, late 20s probably. Jacob, an old friend, showed up, and he looks better than ever. He has lost all the huge muscle and weight he put on for awhile, and now is a splendid, muscular young man. (If only he would see a hair stylist! His head was shaved save for a queue last night!) He was friendly, pleasant, and very personable last night. He had a series of admirers who went to the back room with him. And then there were four others, more muscled and heavy set, and they all seemed to have their admirers.

As usual, we had a very good time, and my friend was very pleased with his visit and intends to come back.

Archived