More Rentboy Problems

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Still having problems with Rentboy. There's an easy workaround but shouldn't it work correctly?

When after clicking login it sends me back to the homepage without being logged in. Then when I click login I get an error message that I'm already logged in and I'm good to go. Very odd.

Still having problems with Rentboy. There's an easy workaround but shouldn't it work correctly?

When after clicking login it sends me back to the homepage without being logged in. Then when I click login I get an error message that I'm already logged in and I'm good to go. Very odd.

NO problems here...

It find it somewhat confusing. After clicking on 'login', it brings me to a login page; after I enter my password, it takes me back to Home (but it is as a Guest). Click on the Members tab, and things seem ok after that.

Archived