Swinging Richard's Comes to N. Miami

dfw2sfo
This topic is 4726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just an update. I looked on the facebook page and indeed they have announced they will open in Miami. It says it will be located on Biscayne Blvd. Also says it will be totally nude, open late and have full liquor. Very interesting. I'll be in Miami next week and will try and get further information. I, for one, am really excited about this club opening in Miami.

Just went into the Swinging Richard's website and they have more information about their new location on North Miami Beach. The website says:

* Club to open November 1 in Miami Beach zipcode 33160.

* Will have all the benefits of the Atlanta location.

* Says all Male, all nude, all night, 7 nights a week.

* Says club has been renovated just for them.

* No street address given.

So the opening is only about two weeks away. I assume we will see a street address shortly. I guess I will have to return to Miami in November!!

Opening of Swinging Richard's

They sent out word today that the club will open next Friday, Oct. 28, at the address listed above, in N. Miami, where nude dancing is permitted. They will have a "soft" opening for the first four weeks as they get used to the new location and clientele and work out logistics and operation. The Grand Opening and special festivities will begin Nov. 25. They say they will be open six nights a week (in contrast to the Atlanta site which is open five nights a week), although they do not say which night they will be closed. Presumably it will be Sunday or Monday.

For directions, you will take I 95 north from Miami or south from Fort Lauderdale and get off at the IVES DAIRY EXIT. Go east for about one mile to Federal Highway 1, which is also Biscayne Boulevard, then go south a little distance to 17450 N. Biscayne Boulevard.

Leslie Jordan, the gay actor, will be present for the Grand Opening.

Archived