This Giovanni

Terpmaniac
This topic is 4620 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/Sexylicious

I dont want to get the two mixed up but apparently there are two masseurs who go by the same name. I did see the one advertised above. Now his is the problem. Those pics he has posted, here and there and everywhere..DO NOT MATCH THE GIOVANNI I MET last week, thats for damn sure! The guy I met was tall, lean, dark skinned Italian, very nice guy, good body(nice butt)but that pic..ain't him! NO WAY. The massage was nice. Pretty pedestrian if you ask me(with the usual ending)but not overly erotic..but a real nice guy, very friendly, handsome. Can't say I have any real desire to see him again though. My 2 cents.

Terp

Yes gentlemen, if you go on M4M and pay the premium membership, I think it is an extra 5.95 a month, you will see ALL the reviews, good and bad. I have spoken about this several times here. It is well worth the money. When I clicked the link above, you can see under the premium membership that he has numerous bad reviews, and the number one complaint is that it is not him in the pics.

Archived