Quick Taboo report

Guest Michaelnc
This topic is 4698 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Michaelnc

I just got back from almost a week in Montreal for work. This was my first visit in several years, at least. I hit the strip clubs every night.

Taboo was the revelation of this trip for me. I think I'd only been there once before and hadn't liked it much (this is years ago, but I remembered it as filled with giggly twink dancers and a big open back room for private dances that were not private at all). The dancers are still mostly twinks, but there was some real variety, from a cute Mexican guy named Luis to a much older guy with a good body (slightly gone to seed) and a somewhat manic energy that a couple of other dancers speculated might be pharmaceutically induced, to a crowd favorite named Justin, a skinny young guy with a really big cock. My favorite was Kevin, a tall thin young guy with dark hair and glasses, great abs and a tattoo of the Playboy logo on his lower belly. His English is only OK, and he seems to be straight, but he does a great private dance. He's friendly, and he seemed to be the busiest of all the dancers. Rich (?), the DJ on Saturday night, performed as a dancer earlier in the week.

Over three nights, I had private dances from a bunch of different guys. They were mostly great, and never less than good. There are private stalls in the back room now, with curtains on the front. So it's much more private than it used to be, but it's still less private than at the other strip clubs. The curtains are too small to reach all the way across the front, which I assume is deliberate, so the stalls are never entirely private. The manager, Ricky, comes through from time to time on his way to an office or storeroom, and the dancers all straightened up and made sure they weren't doing anything too naughty as he walked by (Ricky may make these little visits to keep things from going too far in the back, but he did not seem to be actively monitoring anything, as far as I could tell). All the dancers I did privates with got naked right away, and they were mostly really accommodating. One dancer did tell me that the $10 per song fee was for non-contact dances, and that it would be $20 for a full-contact experience. I told him I'd try a $10 dance, and then we'd see. He started out trying to be a bit standoffish, but he abandoned that halfway through the first dance, told me we'd switch to full contact for the same price, and a good time was had by all over the course of the next few songs. None of the other dancers mentioned anything like this $10 vs $20 pricing, and they certainly didn't hold back. I thought I remembered a similar sort of arrangement at Remington's a million years ago, but I could be wrong.

Ricky, the manager, is going out of his way to be friendly and visible with the customers. He sat down with me a couple of times, asked what sort of dancers I liked and wanted to see, and said he hadn't gotten exactly the right group of dancers in there yet. Ricky himself looks like he might still have quite a body, but I did not get to see as much of it as I'd have liked.

It was never all that busy while I was there, but it was never completely dead, either (unlike Stock on Tuesday night, when there were only about 5 customers). The dancers circulated pretty regularly among the customers, and I never got an obnoxiously hard sell (unlike at Campus this time). I really enjoyed myself there, and I hope I can make it back soon. But not too soon - I'd go broke.

Wow! Thanks very much! I appreciate all the detail. I know at least one member of this board with a trip planned in December who will be very happy to hear this news. And it certainly makes me consider taking a winter trip as well.

...There are private stalls in the back room now, with curtains on the front. So it's much more private than it used to be, but it's still less private than at the other strip clubs. The curtains are too small to reach all the way across the front, which I assume is deliberate, so the stalls are never entirely private.
In the old days, even with no curtains in front and a manager who tried to be vigilant, the good dancers knew how to give real value for your money.

...Ricky, the manager, is going out of his way to be friendly and visible with the customers...Ricky himself looks like he might still have quite a body, but I did not get to see as much of it as I'd have liked.
Ricky was a long-time dancer at Campus, mostly in the evenings. Lots of muscle. It's been a while since I've seen him, but my recollection is that he was a friendly guy even as a dancer.

Thanks again.

Archived