Personal Grooming at STOCK

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 4684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

I've paid a few visits to STOCK in Montreal, and I've always noticed that the strippers--no matter how muscled, how burly or how straight--have almost uniformly hairless bodies, especially when it comes to pubes. Just curious. Do you think it's a fashion thing, or do they groom "down there" for hygiene reasons? With so many sexual encounters nightly, does it just minimize the risk of any unpleasant surprises?

There may be another reason---many of the patrons at STOCK may like their men/dancers with little or no pubic hair. The shaved look has been popular at not only STOCK but also Campus and the old Adonis and Taboo for quite a while.. Haven't been to Montreal for a couple of years but when I was a frequent visitor I noticed the trend and even asked a couple of dancers about it. They indicated that patrons liked it, their girlfriends did it and encouraged them to do it, and they thought it enhanced their endownment. An average penis tends to get lost in a bushy crotch, especially when it's not erect.

Archived