corner pocket hoppin

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

Just returned from a quick stopover in New Orleans. The Corner Pocket just continues to be so hot. The guys totally vary - there might be one muscle guy, several twinks, some guys next door and a guy of color. They prowl the tight aisles, lap dance, hump and expose and if one guy doesn't do it for you, the next will. There is no set tipping, just keep refilling the underwear to keep em interested. The management is kind of rude but watches things pretty well so it seems pretty safe and it is definitely fun. $5 cover and #3+ beers, no pressure to buy or tip. Lots of offers to go back to the hotel for negotiable amounts.

Maybe it's just me, but of the 3-4 times I stopped in at the corner pocket, I never found any of the guys very interesting...certainly not to invite back to the hotel. Always seemed to be guys that were living on the edge and not very well fed. I haven't beenin about a year, so perhaps things have changed. I also found the barstaff to be very bitchy.

Guest verymarried

Good criticism and accurate description, EZE. The Pocket hasn't actually changed. It was a slow night for customers and I had my pick and found a few cute dudes, and it worked for me. I don't have a lot to compare with as I have not been to the clubs of Montreal and Lauderdale!

• 5 weeks later...

I live in LA, been to FTL and Montreal and have to say that what has been said about the Corner Pocket is absolutely accurate: lots of twinks who need a sandwich, but always one or two dancers who have some muscle on them. On the big holidays there are usually a few jock types and then a couple of bigger muscle guys. The last three visits I've made there over the past two years, each time I found someone to patronize and ended up getting pretty raunchy in the corner. That's what I like about it - it's New Orleans and folks pretty much let you have a good time! Last time spent a couple of hours in the corner jackin and suckin a visiting dancer (it was Mardi Gras). He wasn't my usual type; I usually go for the most muscled guy in the bar. But the guy I frequented had a nice chest and a huge dick and I couldn't keep my hands off of him! We've stayed in touch it was such a good experience!

Anyway, all that to say, go enjoy the Big Easy. You'll find something to play with!

Archived