Ft.Lauderdale/Miami weekend Johnny's/Boardwalk/Swinging Richards

newatthis
This topic is 4636 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

and bigvalboy, next time you're at Swinging Richards and you see Bozo and his posse sitting at a table, please come by and say hello. Don't be a stranger. Bozo doesn't bite.

Had I only known you were there...LOL now that my friend is what you call a party...see you next time!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been wanting to go to Swinging Richards but was curious what the dancers were like. As someone who likes muscular guys in their early twenties would I be happy?

Are you kidding...there is truth in advertising. What 'Swinging Richards' advertises is exactly how it is...more twenty-something muscle boys than you can ever hope for. It is a bit of a hussle, but I was even putting dollars down the pants of the the little hottie bartender in the back. What BOZO says is VERY accurate, in regards to Swinging Richards, the Boardwalk and Johnnnys...

Are you kidding...there is truth in advertising. What 'Swinging Richards' advertises is exactly how it is...more twenty-something muscle boys than you can ever hope for. It is a bit of a hussle, but I was even putting dollars down the pants of the the little hottie bartender in the back. What BOZO says is VERY accurate, in regards to Swinging Richards, the Boardwalk and Johnnnys...

Thanks. I used to love the guys at the Gaiety when I was in NYC. Now that I'm down here in South Florida I'm going to have to get over to Swinging Richards soon. Sounds amazing.

Thanks. I used to love the guys at the Gaiety when I was in NYC. Now that I'm down here in South Florida I'm going to have to get over to Swinging Richards soon. Sounds amazing.

Bostonian, there is at least one really hot former Gaiety dancer that dances regularly at Swinging Richards.

Bozo

Bostonian, there is at least one really hot former Gaiety dancer that dances regularly at Swinging Richards.

Bozo[/size][/font]

Definitely have to get over there soon. I remember being at the Gaiety on the last night ever, St. Patrick's Day 2005. Had a private with a guy who danced at Swinging Richards in Atlanta. Went by the name Nate. He was incredibly hot. If the guys down here look like him, it sounds like a great place to go.

Was there for New Years weekend... I didn't go to Miami, but can definitely say the Boardwalk roster was lackluster. No sign of Jake the Bel Ami looking guy who had my undivided attention a couple months ago.

If you're into the gym rats, Johnny's will never be your cup of tea, so I often wonder why the ones who go there post the same review every time they go. I doubt Johnny's is going to change their business model anytime soon. So if you like 'em twinky, it's still the better of the 2. That said, Johnny's crew was a C at best too. Only super hot one was "Nick" who is on their homepage.

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/data/files/Johnnys_FTlaud_2pagev2_www1.jpg

If you decide to go to Johnny's, don't forget that every Friday is "Thug Night". Billed as South Florida's largest Hip Hop party. It's Johnny's weekly tribute to Gangstas and Gangsta Rap. Make sure you keep your valuables hidden.....

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/data/files/B2M_HOTTEST_now_www.jpg

Well I managed another visit to Miami this week and did not make it to Swinging Richards. Damn!!

Anyway, I did get to Twist on Tuesday and Thursday nights. You can really tell high season has kicked-off in Florida. Everywhere is busy. Hotel prices are up as well. Even Twist was pretty busy on Tuesday night.

In terms of really built guys, ony the Peruvian and Diego Uruguay were there. There was also a nicely muscular new Mexican guy from Tampico. Very attractive and seemed to have quite a big package. Maybe one other pretty muscular guy who said he was from Spain.....but I think he was from Argentina. Several other "Spaniards" as well. Quite a few Argentines (including two that had just arrived from Buenos Aires on Thursday morning and were already dancing on Thursday night!!) Lots of Venezuelans. One or two italians. No Brazilians at all. No-one that identified themselves as being originally from the US. Also, no black guys at all.

I had a good time on both nights and just couldn't pull myself away from Twist to go to Richards. Next trip I will have to change my strategy and start at Swinging Richards.

Archived