Vintage Gaiety Video

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those looking for a little visual Gaiety Nostalgia! There's a 14 min Video posted over on Muscle Service/Muscle Forums/Muscle Logbook....

Not the Best Quality and I'm sure not approved by Denise :rolleyes: But Fun..I'm wondering what ever happened to that Woolworth's Foil Back drop? LOL

I had forgotten just how Big the Boys were who "Worked It" there! JT Does miss the Grand Finales on Sat Nite!

The link works - you may have to put "Gaiety" in the search box to get to the video though, as the link stopped at the site entry screen for me. It sure did bring back good memories of all those beautiful and 'gifted" young men. I, for one, really miss the place. Thanks for sharing.

Wow that brings back memories. The thing i miss most was the punch bowl lol. Taz is that the back of your head in the video? I know nyobserver got to be there some place!

Woolworth"s. I remember going there as a kid in Brooklyn, the place had wooden floors, and the smell of mothballs!! Best soda fountain around though.

There's a Link up now to xvideos! For those who want to get a Full Screen version! Santiago at 7:30 was a major hunk!

I think the guy that decided to do a routine to the "Righteous Brother's" is a freakin Hoot!

One of my favorites was "Gio" who used to go into the audience and dance on the back of the well stained chairs! Haven't seen his R/B AD in year's...I'm guessing he is long retired.

Wow! Thank you! The Gaiety was so great pre Lion King. I started going there when I was in high school. Saw the advertisements in the Village Voice and the NY Post I think. Just starting to come to terms with the fact that guys would give me a hard on and discovered the Gaiety. Pre Lion King I usually hooked up with other like minded patrons in the back center seats by the wall. I also did the back room hand job for $40. I remember going back with this tall blond kid who had on light blue biker shorts and had the biggest dick I had ever seen. The per hour rate for him was excellent because I shot my load in minutes.

My only regret was not hiring Ray in the later years. He was/is a tall polite gentleman. He would kneel down and thank each stageside tipper with a big smile and usually a close up of his hairy hole or huge perfect dick. I always tipped him a 20. One night he cornered me in the side room and chatted me up. I left with his email and phone number but did not have the guts to call him. A few years later I tried calling him and emailing him but alas his info was no longer valid. I do have about 6 great photo's of him from when he posed for a magazine nude. I still beat off to those photo's from time to time.

Thank you, thank you & THANK YOU for posting this! This brings back such great memories and I never imagined I would be able to see something like this except in my dreams and fantasies. This is beyond awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I so wish a place like this would come back, but alas, it only lives on in our thoughts and video footage such as this. It made my day!

I, too, appreciate the link. I started going to the Gaiety in 1983, and continued until it closed so suddenly. I remember all of the talk and wishful thinking that it was going to open in a new place. Guys would purport to have "inside" information on the plans, of which, sadly, none came to fruition.

Sigh. So many of you guys used to whine, complain, and kvetch about the Gaiety, about Denise, about the punch, about the dancers who were too short, the dancers who were too tall, the dances who were too pink, and the punch---I never understood, as there was never anything remotely better in the Strip club world, and certainly hasn't been since. Now that it's gone, so much nostalgia. Myself, it was always a first destination on arriving in NY, and I miss it. I'd gladly drink a gallon of that punch just for one more hour of the place :-)

Fascinating thread for me too, though I only know of the Gaiety through this Forum. Wish I could have been there with some of you folks.

I keep hearing about Denise. Was this a one-woman operation? What was she like? Did she recruit the dancers?

There were various "discussions" about Denise when the Gaiety was around! I'm pretty sure someone around here can give you story!

Guest countryboywny

I only made it to the Gaiety one time. I was in NYC on business and I snuck over there for a couple of hours. I was a total newbie and had no idea that the guys were approachable... I enjoyed my time there, just wish I'd been a little more "informed"!

LOL

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. I can't remember when I first started going to the Gaiety. I had no complaints, I swear. And over the years I brought my share of dancers across the street to the Marriott. Now if someone could hum a few bars of Memories.

Archived