Italianstud - NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys, I have been trying to contact him. We exchanged a text but I wanted to speak with him and ask some my standard questions which are not answered on his ad, but our schedules have not been in synch to talk. I will let you know. I intend to try him this week if he is for real.

Guys, I have been trying to contact him. We exchanged a text but I wanted to speak with him and ask some my standard questions which are not answered on his ad, but our schedules have not been in synch to talk. I will let you know. I intend to try him this week if he is for real.

Mike

Sounds good -- Let us all know how it works out -- I've been texting him also and he is pretty prompt with his replies

OK so I wont be giving him a trial, sorry guys. We are not a match but here are his answers to my questions in case it will help any of you. Host? no, Kiss? No, Give and get oral? Get. Rim or get rimmed? no. Pics Current? yes, Rate? 300

Hope this helps guys

I guess some guys get off on "servicing" a straight guy with no mutual reciprocation. Unfortunately, that doesn't work for me especially for 300!

I'll have to pass on this fine specimen :(

OK so I wont be giving him a trial, sorry guys. We are not a match but here are his answers to my questions in case it will help any of you. Host? no, Kiss? No, Give and get oral? Get. Rim or get rimmed? no. Pics Current? yes, Rate? 300

Hope this helps guys

Mike4393, thanks for the details. That's the kind of informative posts I like to see on these boards.

The "no kissing" reply could be a deal breaker for me, but at least he's for real.

Just a caution - it's not yet been determined that the person placing the ad is the same person in the pix. No one has reported actually meeting him yet.

Archived