Mario in Los Angeles

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am in LA for the night and am looking for some company for this evening. I have to be honest that my hiring experiences in LA in the past have been pretty ho hum. Not dreadful but not great either. There seems to be a lack of truly masculine guys out here.....or I just haven't found them.

I ran across this ad of Mario that interested me. Looks hot. A little over the age group I tend to be interested in but has a nice body (if the pics are to be believed).

Anyone have any experience with him? I do not see him reviewed here.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=297855&scid=67983230&sp=4&pos=72&locid=1378&iid=148940

Oh and before anyone comments, I tend to hire only bi or straight guys due to my interest in very manly men. I know this is not for everyone, but it works well for me.

Thanks in advance for any comments about Mario or any other ultra masculine guy that you might recommend.

Archived