Miami visit January 31 to February 3

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just got back from my latest visit to Miami. Very busy everywhere. One can really see the difference compared to say 2 years ago. Hotels are expensive again and restaurants are packed. No question the US economy is on the rebound.

Anyway, I visited Twist Tues/weds/Thurs nights. Busy all three nights. Loads of dancers. No-one new compared to my prior visit 10 days before.

I finally got to Swinging Richards on Thursday night. Great place. Lots of dancers. I did not do a lap dance as I had a "date" with me. I saw at least 6 guys that used to dance at twist. Also two guys from Stock (Alfie and the Hungarian dancer). Anyway, I look forward to going back. BTW, all the dancers were buzzing over a very famous retired NBA player who had been at Richard's on Wednesday night. Seems he spent over two hours there, tipped very generously, and did multiple lapdances. I gather he is not a stranger to gay clubs in Sourh Florida.

That's all for now.

Glad you had a GOOD time EZE..kinda makes up for the dud in LA...God I love Miami/Fort Lauderdale...Please keep us all apprised of your travel plans as I plan on being in FL shortly...Would LOVE to do Twist or Swinging Richards with you and BOZO...I can't even imagine how much fun that would be...safe travels, BVB

Glad you had a GOOD time EZE..kinda makes up for the dud in LA...God I love Miami/Fort Lauderdale...Please keep us all apprised of your travel plans as I plan on being in FL shortly...Would LOVE to do Twist or Swinging Richards with you and BOZO...I can't even imagine how much fun that would be...safe travels, BVB

Yes it would be fun to hook up in Florida. I pretty much keep to the Miami scene. The Ft Lauderdale clubs don't work well for me for whatever reason. Having said that, I now see I will have to extend my reach to North Miami now to take in Swinging Richards.

I get to Miami nearly every month, just keep us updated on your plans for travel and we can see if we can coordinate at least one evening.

My guess for the retired NBA star is John Amechi. He played for the Jazz as well as a few other teams. He is openly gay.

I suspect the only people that consider John Amechi to be a "very famous" retired NBA player are his immediate family :p

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P1YChrwWvOs/THOdGsmmMbI/AAAAAAAAChU/pJdEvmBWnTc/s200/Bozo.bmp

****BOZO****

• 4 weeks later...

Well I am back in Miami and have been here the last 2 nights. Went to Twist on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Tuesday was relatively quiet with there only being 6 dancers. Steady stream of customers though so all the dancers kept quite busy. Wednesday night was just loaded with people.......packed. I hadn't realized that the Winter Party starts now and plenty of Winter Party partiers were at Twist last night. I normally like mid-week at Twist cause it is quiter. Well last night seemed like a Friday night. Absolutely packed. There were 10-12 dancers but no new dancers to report on. Pretty much the same guys as on my last visit. I spent both nights hanging with my favorite dancer Diego.

I also went to Swinging Richards last night (early from about 9:30 till 11:00PM). Lots of dancers (maybe 15) but no-one really captivated me. So I did not do any private lapdance with anyone. I tipped a couple of the guys on stage and spoke with a few of them but nothing really clicked for me there. The club seemed quite busy for a Wednesday with plenty of customers. When I left, I would say that 70% of the chairs, benches, and stools had customers in them. Not bad for a Wednesday......again it was probably the Winter Party effect. The feedback I got from the dancers at Rickard's was that they are doing really well on the weekends but that Tuesdays and Wednesdays are pretty slow.

Great to see the clubs really busy. Florida seems to be having a really good winter season this year as the general US economy improves and people are spending more money than they have in the last 3-4 years.

Archived