Hunk

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4526 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With all due respect, I'm surprised that you're even asking, considering the one review on that masseurfinder site. This guy (whose name is Roberto, but is referred to as Bonifacio in the "testimonial) charges $150 for an hour, and doesn't even take off his briefs, nor does he encourage touching. $150 for THAT? REALLY!!! He certainly has a fetching photo with that wet underwear and that huge cock, but what good is that if you can't see it or touch it?

No, I don't have any experience with him, and I don't think I will. I know from experience that you can do much better in New York for that kind of money. If you don't want an erotic massage, which he doesn't seem to give, there are lots of talented masseurs in this city who charge reasonable rates. And if you do want an erotic massage, there are lots of masseurs who will provide that for the same rates or less.

Archived