Headed to NOLA - any change in scene?

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4576 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

So Mikey what do you do now in the quarter that you did not do before? Just cut down walking alone late at night and watcing money and phone, or something more? I'm a mild mannered 9-5 guy at home, but when in Nola, the raunchier the location and the later the hour the better for me - I walk Rampart, Burgundy and Elysian Fields at 2 am alone with several 100 dollars on me and alcohol in me, and don't think a thing of taking hot boys I don't know to my hotel - I guess I'm a prime and deserving target.... Maybe I should tour St Louis Cathedral and attend confession while I am there?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest verymarried

Just back from New Orleans. I am a total junkie on the corner pocket. Maybe I'm a year older and had more to drink, but the guys were cute, very willing to be sexy, made numerous offers, and were very nice. Not a muscleman bar, but several nice hunks nonetheless. Abundance of twink guys. Mostly caucasian. all pretty young. Lots of r rated action in the corners, back and along the walls. Owner frowns on x rated behavior but many guys are only too willing to return favors back at your nearby quarter hotel. I like it better on a non-weekend night when I have more of the guys to myself. Sometimes you can catch some cute dudes playing pool before work in late afternoon as well. Others will call this sleazy, smokey, twinky, dirty, crowded, and they are right too.

Archived