Multiple Forum "Handles"

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4587 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Unfortunately I couldn't send myself sympathy notes when I got blocked.

Actually, exile was quite nice. The accomodations were plush, 3 lavish meals a day, and Hot, hung houseboys to fill my every need. And even a Hot Tub, and mints on the pillows. Daddy spared No expense. ;)

Bets are now open for the pool on how long it will take EZE to whine about how I hijacked his thread. Really, it needed hijacking because what this site doesnt need is speculative gossip about its members. As long as no harm is being done to anyone, who the fuck cares how many scrrenames a person posts under. ?

Making people feel unwelcome is a bigger offense.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Making people feel unwelcome is a bigger offense.

I personally believe it's a bigger crime that so many of the most interesting posts on here get the smallest bit of attention while dumb, pointless shit like whether Manhattan Oatmeal Enemas are better than New England Oatmeal Enemas (or God forbid anything with "Benjamin-Fucking-Nicholas" on it) seems to rule the roost and will get 837 feverish responses. I know it's not a contest, but it's profoundly irritating to post a statement or question and to hear crickets. I say bring on the newbies like EB and FF—they ask the most interesting questions.

Jesus—I just tried to spell "rule" as "rool." I'm getting old.

dumb, pointless shit like whether Manhattan Oatmeal Enemas are better than New England Oatmeal Enemas ... seems to rule the roost and will get 837 feverish responses.

Hey, don't leave us hanging! We missed that one. So...which one is better? We're on our way to the grocery store so please post if you're on line! :p

I personally believe it's a bigger crime that so many of the most interesting posts on here get the smallest bit of attention while dumb, pointless shit like whether Manhattan Oatmeal Enemas are better than New England Oatmeal Enemas (or God forbid anything with "Benjamin-Fucking-Nicholas" on it) seems to rule the roost and will get 837 feverish responses. I know it's not a contest, but it's profoundly irritating to post a statement or question and to hear crickets. I say bring on the newbies like EB and FF—they ask the most interesting questions.

Jesus—I just tried to spell "rule" as "rool." I'm getting old.

Thanks. (I think).

Cover themselves when they get thrown off the island? Or when they get a time-out in the penalty box they can come roaring to their alter egos defense...

Anyone seen Zeyfur lately??

I'm agreeing with glutes on this one. Sometimes these guys are so obvious it has bordered on the ridiculous over the year's.

Archived