Fabrizio in midtown New York

Terpmaniac
This topic is 4579 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Xanfnndapp, check your email I sent you a more explicit review privately. For everyone the PC-17 version:

First the good: Fabrizzo looks EXACTLY like his pics, even better. He is more buffed and muscular in person. SEXY AS HELL..Beautiful body. Nice guy. Very outgoing, talkative and friendly. Very, very nice apt and large for New York standards(doorman building). He will get naked if you ask him to (no problem). Lots of mutual touching(again the body is beautiful). Towards the end the massage got VERY, VERY, SENSUAL. Again the ending of the massage was fun. Now, the bad: He is not a skilled masseur in the least. Not the worst massage I have had but far, far from the best. I paid for 1 hour. I walked out of his apt exactly 45 minutes after I arrived. And finally, sadly Farbrizzo is a bit lacking in the "beef" department. What a shame. He really is just about the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. But the "meat" and the massage skills are surely lacking.

The end.

Terp

Terp, thank you for sharing your experience. One would not normally equate massage skill with "meat"... Sounds to me like your intention with this encounter was more "sexual" than therapeutic, so therefore, sorry you were disappointed in his "assets"... Did you do your homework beforehand ? I am not sure its appropriate to ask a massge guy what his endowment is, but I could be wrong, since I never engaged a masseur..... And did you ask if he was certified in massage ? Of course these questions would only be relevant if the massage part WAS your focus. I get the sense it wasnt.

I did as much masseur shopping as I could. He did not have any reviews because he is new. In his pics he is naked. I pretty rule out "therapeutic" when you have shots of your naked ass all over your ad! Now about the "goods?" I would never, EVER ask a masseur about such things. HELL nowadays you dont have to, they pretty much show you all you need to know. At least the guy of masseurs I like(grin)!

Terp

Archived