Cruisin' 7th gogo boys in Phoenix

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4470 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I spent about 90 minutes at Cruisin' 7th bar in Phoenix today. They have a gogo boy show at 4:30pm every Saturday afternoon and have been doing this for years. Well it was Irish-themed today of course with about 10 guys dancing. None of them big or muscular. Half of them qualified as twinks with the 10 guys being roughly 6 latino and 4 caucasion. This is a very diverse bar with numerous American Indian transvestites and a smattering of everything else. Anyway the dancers were mostly cute although not really my type as I am more into the muscular guys. Having said that a few of the guys had a bit of muscle on them. If you like younger twinky type guys, this may be the place for you on Saturday afternoons. I understand they have a Thursday evening show as well but I don't know if its the same guys.

yes it is the same guys on Thurs nite as it is on Saturday afternoon. Saturday at Icepics Videobar also has a lap dance happy hour from 530-830.. Then there are more dancing boys at 10pm at Plazma and 11pm at BS West in Scottsdale. But none would really classify as big muscular guys. The most you will see is muscular collegiate types. We are more of a twinky dancer type town, from my experience.

I went to Dick's a few weeks ago when Lucky was in town for baseball. It was a quiet Sunday night. It turned into a quick visit after we were "insulted and threatened" by one of the dancers, Dante.. Dante was on stage dancing, and came over to where we were sitting, making motions like he wanted help to pull down his underwear. Lucky got up and started to help, but he got all "butt hurt" and after leaving the stage, came over and was very rude and threatening towards us.

We left immediately, after I had some very stern words with Junior (the manager) and let the other dancers know that Dante's actions just cost them all some money for the night.

Lurker, shame regarding your recent negative experience at Dick's. Have you had a decent time there at all in the last few years? I didn't bother going on my recent trip to Phoenix as the last few times I have been there in the last 3-4 years, it was not very good. Sometimes downright awful. For me, Dick's has never been worth visiting at it's current location. Seemed better 6-7 years ago and before. Of course my visits are very occasional only when I'm in town. As a local, you would have a more measured view of the place.

I very rarely go to Dick's unless it is to take an out of town guest. I have better luck and a better time at the "regular" bars/clubs that have strippers. At Dicks, imho, you pay far too much, to just get little peek or a quick feel.. Most of the other bars that have strippers now have "semi private" areas for lapdances, and I have, with the right dancer, had more happen there than I ever have at Dicks, for a fraction on the cost..

I have seen Dante at Dick's and he was quite interactive. I wonder what the dea was with his aggressive behavior? You can't get out with dropping at least $150.00 and you walk away with very little. I wish they would update their website. Junior, are you out there?

Peace,

Kipp

Archived