It Gets Bigger

Kevin Slater
This topic is 4392 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From what I can remember about those forced gym classes during my early school years, some kids hit their stride really early on. i remember lusting after some of those Big dicked boys and wanting to hold the rope for them as they climbed it only to get a glimpse from the underground....

From what I can remember about those forced gym classes during my early school years, some kids hit their stride really early on. i remember lusting after some of those Big dicked boys and wanting to hold the rope for them as they climbed it only to get a glimpse from the underground....

EARLY ON? We had PE daily through high school (public school - and Named Swimming for a couple years). So earlier, yes, but not EARLY.

The young lady in the skit specifically responded to "It gets bigger" with "It really might not". We are all aware of those that are forced to do weird shit with the small penis, as one of the speakers said. We sympathize and envy at the same time. Remember, there are those with dicks so big that no one wants it in any orifice. So pity those guys please, the ones that can only inflict pain. Of course there is a market for that too. Right Whipped Guy?

I don't like that this is exactly like the video "It Gets Better" about gay suicide.

yes, RM, it obviously is a parody of those videos....and that is a very important subject and will continue to be.....but, you know, sometimes you gotta kick back, laugh a little, not take it all so seriously, and keep it all in balance....

we all certainly understand your concern, of course....

but, you know, sometimes you gotta kick back, laugh a little, not take it all so seriously, and keep it all in balance....

Very true. There are times when teen suicide is a serious topic, and then there are other times when you just have to kick back and laugh at it a little.

Made me laugh - I especially liked the guy who said there'll be a time when you'll want to go back to a simpler time when it wasn't so big. That hasn't happened to me yet - should I keep waiting or am I just really strange (you don't have to answer that)

Archived