Rentboy / Facebook question

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4451 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

thanks. I understand that and I sure I'm just a little paranoid here, but when I try to send an email from the Rentboy link while using my iphone the like button appears on top of the email form. Just want to send an email and not click the like button.

Rentboy: more friends than you can shake a stick at

thanks. I understand that and I sure I'm just a little paranoid here, but when I try to send an email from the Rentboy link while using my iphone the like button appears on top of the email form. Just want to send an email and not click the like button.

Sorry. I don't know about the iphone app... but I don't think you're being paranoid. Rentboy's facebook page has 2700+ "likes". I wonder how many of those were unintentional.

I assume that if you "like" Rentboy on Facebook by accident, you can unlike it using Facebook so all of your best friends don't see it? Of course, you have to act quickly.

If you 'Unlike' somebody/something, does that generate a notice too? (I would hope not, but...???)

If you unlike something on Facebook there's no notification, but I don't know how quick they are at showing what you did "like" on the newsfeed. I would contact them, I'm not sure that's intentional. Sounds a bit shady to me.

Archived