Update on Miami Scene April 2012

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just returned today from a 4 night stay in South Beach. Weather was great until Friday night when the rain started and continued most of the night. The climb-out today from MIA was quite bumpy. Anyway, onto more important things.

I visited Twist on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Surprisingly busy all three nights even though it was mid-week. Some of the same dancers as before (Diego from Uruguay, Danny from Peru, Orlando from Venezuela, Mark from Alabama/Mississippi) and a few new guys including one very hot and hairy guy from Argentina (Paulo I think). There was also an Italian, a few more Argentines, One Brazilian and a few others. All the guys were reasonably athletic or muscular. There was no-one dancing that I would consider a twink. Diego and Danny were the most muscular. The crowd was fun and I had a great time all three nights.

On the Wednesday, I also went to Swinging Richards. Very very busy with almost all the tables occupied and many of the booths. I stood by the back bar. They had 15-20 dancers on Wednesday night. They seemed to have something for everyone there although no really big muscle guys. There were Latino, white, and black dancers so there was ethnicity for most tastes. Mostly swimmers build and athletic type guys. There were about 3 "twink"-type dancers so there were boys there for the twink fans.

My favorite dancer of the night was Will from Brazil. He was 20-24 years old and just moved to Florida from Boston in the last two weeks. Dark hair, best dance number of all the guys (in an athletic rather than choreographed sense), great big smile and really nice guy. Spoke perfect English so I suspect he has been in the US for quite some time. I did 3-4 lapdances with him and would certainly not hesitate taking him into the back champagne room. Well worth making contact with him.

A slight negative was that I did find the dancers to be quite aggressive on this visit in terms of walking around soliciting tips or looking for lapdances. It got kind of annoying. I prefer to signal to the guy that I am interested and that he then come over. That is what I did with Will. Anyway, all in all a fun time. I started my night here and only had one alcoholic drink at SR's and then drove back to South Beach and used taxis to get to and from Twist.......so I did not have to worry about driving after drinking.

Miami Beach was busy even though the "season" is winding down now. Hotel prices have started to drop. I had a great meal with a friend at Fogo De Chao which always has good food and service at this particular location.

I never got to Ft. Lauderdale since I was Miami-based.

Archived