Is anyone else tired of JJKirkwood?

N13
This topic is 4548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why? I think being who you are and saying what you feel is the best way to live one's life.

I agree with Rick and Jack. If you can’t be your "true" self with the people around you, then they’re not your friends, or at least they’re not very good ones. The sign that someone is a good friend is how comfortable you are being around them. If you can be who you are, and be honest with them about how you feel, then hang with those folks. If you can't be real with them, then move on to people with whom you can be yourself. Keep it real.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The original post was my opinion, not a judgement.

Princess—I'm not stupid, and don't talk to me as if I am. You know exactly what your original post meant, and was meant to do. Stating your opinion is one thing—stating it as a "call to arms" and as an open invitation to start an attack on someone is something else.

And it's judgment. I can abide an opinion that differs from mine, but I can't abide hypocrisy—and the misspelling of words when we have Google is just plain laziness.

Princess—I'm not stupid, and don't talk to me as if I am. You know exactly what your original post meant, and was meant to do.

And it's judgment. I can abide an opinion that differs from mine, but I can't abide hypocrisy—and the misspelling of words when we have Google is just plain laziness.

Well said Max. The OP knew exactly what he was doing. I don't know which is worse, his sly original post or the sly subsequent ones pretending he was just expressing an opinion and hadn't expected the reaction his post generated.

Princess—I'm not stupid, and don't talk to me as if I am. You know exactly what your original post meant, and was meant to do. Stating your opinion is one thing—stating it as a "call to arms" and as an open invitation to start an attack on someone is something else.

So much for AX's attempt at bringing everyone to a point of civility...LOL

Good on the OP expressing his view.....that I'm sure is shared by many....and others that don't share that view. What i find amazing about this thread are the number of posters that who are claiming everyone should feel free to express their view and not be judged.....however, it seems those rules to live by are not granted to the OP and his original post.

I see no judgement on the part of the OP. However there is clear judgement and bullying by you towards the OP...and it's quite ugly.

I agree this thread has gone on too long and needs to be closed. Well done OP for expressing your view. Welcome to the forum! Don't be afraid to say what you feel. Afterall, that is what everyone has been preaching for the last 12 hours.

Good on the OP expressing his view.....that I'm sure is shared by many....and others that don't share that view. What i find amazing about this thread are the number of posters that who are claiming everyone should feel free to express their view and not be judged.....however, it seems those rules to live by are not granted to the OP and his original post.

I see no judgment on the part of the OP. However there is clear judgment and bullying by you towards the OP...and it's quite ugly.

I agree this thread has gone on too long and needs to be closed. Well done OP for expressing your view. Welcome to the forum! Don't be afraid to say what you feel. Afterall, that is what everyone has been preaching for the last 12 hours.

Wanted to get this in before Daddy orders pizza....EZE as usual, "you hit the nail on the head"

you are exactly right in your assessment.

Why? I think being who you are and saying what you feel is the best way to live one's life.

But that is not the reality. When you say things and don't care if you are offending someone or hurting their feelings, then you become part of the problem in society and our inability to talk with civility to one another. A perfect example is the M-F...everyone here talks about how nice we should be and have a more civil conversation with one another. Everyone jumps up and down and climbs on the bandwagon, and then 20 min later we get a post from Max that is clearly mean spirited, where he attacks the op and ridicules his misspelling of words, when EVERYONE here is quilt of that, and you guys chime in and talk about how he has a right to say what he feels, and how that is the way we should live our life. You can't have it both ways.

You have to edit what you say all the time. I dare say anyone would be in any kind of relationship if you went around with that kind of attitude, not caring if you were offending someone. At any rate...I am so over all of this and think it is time for a little break...God speed to everyone. BVB

But that is not the reality. When you say things and don't care if you are offending someone or hurting their feelings, then you become part of the problem in society and our inability to talk with civility to one another.

I didn't say anything about offending anyone or hurting people's feelings. I was referring to living one's life honestly and openly. Everyone else got that.

This bullying thread was started by the OP and JJ has responded to the bullying. The best way to tackle bullies is to stand up to them.

I dare anyone to show me a thread started by JJ where he has called for a poster to be banned.

And as for being civil, show me a post where I have been abusive despite the snide insinuation by some posters that me and JJ are one and the same person.

There is a difference between being defending yourself against bullies and being abusive.

I didn't say anything about offending anyone or hurting people's feelings. I was referring to living one's life honestly and openly. Everyone else got that.

I got that as well. What BVB is saying that some posters have the right to start nasty , bullying threads about other posters and people are supposed to roll over and take whatever is dished out. When people respond to the bullying, he accuses them of being uncivil.

Oh Dear, is this Bullshit still going on ??? And I am the one accused of loitering this site with trivial, uninteresting crap that is a waste of time and space ???

You guys better RE-think that opinion ! Really, 117 posts ?

I dare anyone to show me a thread started by JJ where he has called for a poster to be banned.

Enough already! You imply the OP's original post calls for another to be banned. His post does not say that. He expressed his opinion and dissatisfaction, stirred the pot, stirred it some more, and others have piled on from various points of view. I'm glad Daddy has 'bout had enough of this one. I sure have...

Enough already! You imply the OP's original post calls for another to be banned. His post does not say that. He expressed his opinion and dissatisfaction, stirred the pot, stirred it some more, and others have piled on from various points of view. I'm glad Daddy has 'bout had enough of this one. I sure have...

Well, go on and show me a thread where JJ has asked for a poster to be banned. Truth is, you can't. I can show you a thread by Glutes asking for JJ to be voted off the island. Just expressing indignation and saying you are tired of this thread does not change the fact that you haven't been able to dredge up the kind of thread I was talking about.

Just expressing indignation and saying you are tired of this thread does not change the fact that you haven't been able to dredge up the kind of thread I was talking about.

'Tis not my point-of-view, nor my job, but I don't understand why you keep attaching this "banning" thing to the OP, when others are the object of your criticism.

The post you started the other day, as a joke, about being tired with yourself, is actually real.....sheesh...

'Tis not my point-of-view, nor my job, but I don't understand why you keep attaching this "banning" thing to the OP, when others are the object of your criticism.

The post you started the other day, as a joke, about being tired with yourself, is actually real.....sheesh...

Not surprised that you are blissfully ignoring the main point I have raised as there is nothing you have to refute what I am saying. And given the lack of any substance to your post, you dredge up my post and end up making highly personal remarks.

Archived