Have you ever?

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Two observations:

I always try to book a room with two beds... one for sleep and one for play... Plus, you are usually assured a somewhat larger room.

Also, a year or so ago a straight friend motorcycled down to Key West with a buddy of his... When they checked into the hotel the guy at the desk automatically assumed that they wanted a single bed... Of course they didn't... and they were quite amused when the clerk was surprised when they insisted on a room with two separate beds!

... and one more thing... YES! Hotel employees have SEEN IT ALL!... So go fro broke!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although many people may still NOT accept same sex couples, I dont really think anyone is surprised by it anymore ? I guess it also depends on WHERE you are, but I dont think you should hide who you are for fear people may not approve. I understand the fear of harm from fanatics that may not "embrace" your lifestyle, but hiding will only take you one step back,

and thats NOT what this generation is about. YES, I have gotten up and walked out of an Olive Garden because the waiter REFUSED to serve me and my partner, and then I wrote a letter to the Presdient and got a cordial apology and invite back.... These things will happen but you need to rise above them if we are to make any progress in acceptance.

That's how we live our life, too. Once we were going through security at the airport in Chicago (coming home from IML, as a matter of fact!) and I had a large butt plug in my carry-on. The female TSA agent pulled it out and removed it from its plastic bag. "What is this?" she asked. I replied, loudly, "IT'S AN ANAL SEX TOY!!" She got a horrified look on her face, dropped it and ran off. The remaining TSA agent (also female) just laughed and told us we could go through. :)

I carry mine in my purse, and have NEVER been questioned....:D

I agree that l.b.t. is a bit sensitive here. For one, people check into hotels all of the time with a person they plan to have sex with...sometimes for money! Why that should merit a thread escapes me, but then I did read on and noted your concern for what other people were thinking. Trust me, it's a waste of time. Most often you are just projecting on them what you think they might be thinking. And you often be wrong. So relax, enjoy yourself, and forget what others might be thinking.

That "white trash" guy could just have been jealous for all you know.

Archived