Tan lines

MFLV
This topic is 4536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I use to be obsessed with tanning. until last year I would tan 3 to 5 times a week starting in march until october. did it every year. I went to a tanning salon I've never tanned outdoors never liked outdoors very much lol I was so into tanning I belonged to a on line tanning forum where I chatted daily with others into tanning. Sometimes id even do what they call a cocktail. Id tan in a tanning bed get out dry off then do a mystic tan once a week. hated tan lines the mystic tan was done once a week to cover up any spots uv tanning missed

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love tan lines. Any kind of tan lines. Seeing them is like being able to see through cloths. At first glance you know something is supposed to be there, the eye thinks it is actually there and then you realize you can see everything. Thong lines are especially hot on muscle men with chiseled bodies.

Archived