BestbottomNYC - Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His copy makes him sound a little a little crazy

Let me just mention okay, go ahead I am a friendly smart fun guy next door type who doesn't use commas. I am well educated and have a day job that doesn't require commas. Truth is as opposed to just straight-out lying I just like the exchange between myself and the men who can afford to pay for some ass so let's just stab the whole fantasy aspect of hiring right in the throat. As a 'rent-boy' i have not learned proper capitalization but I have learned to give myself completely to my clients, I used to insert some Whole Foods-esque organic sounding gobbledygook here by nature put my orgasmic pleasure first but when i got paid i learned to do the opposite and i FUK'N LOVE IT!! huh? I want to get on all fours for you and bury my face between your knees for starters because I got a D- in cock-locatin' at trade school. And if you like gettin WORLD CLASS HED and have a spare "A" i can go at it non-stop ad-infinitum well get HER just like a cocksuckin bottom should do. I am the 'BESTBOTTOM' u can bet and I didn't just decide one day I was baby I earned that title! but sadly, I did come in last place at the spellin' bee. I take my job serious so you are not likely to hear the word "NO" or proper English issue forth from my mouth when itt I seriously hope this is a case of keybounce and girl knows how to spell "it" comes to your desires. I am a committed mutha and what I do is serve service please give follow instructions take requests and i am totally focused on your pleasure and any bright, shiny objects that may pass by unexpectedly. I like to do straight up sex ya kno, kissing fuk'n sucking me on bottom you on top. I also have a vivid imagination and love to do all kinds of wild shit too... i like to be filmed and photo'd not using commas. love blindfolds role experiencing (snort), performing sexually, exhibitionism, groups outdoor sex and i am down with the whole alphabet soup of fetishistic behaviors (smbdcbtwsffwxyzlmnop!) Erie, this is your cue! so hit me up I am easy (in many ways) and I keep my rates reasonable so its easy for guys to afford me and then the meth wore off and I fell asleep.

Let me just mention okay, go ahead I am a friendly smart fun guy next door type who doesn't use commas. I am well educated and have a day job that doesn't require commas. Truth is as opposed to just straight-out lying I just like the exchange between myself and the men who can afford to pay for some ass so let's just stab the whole fantasy aspect of hiring right in the throat. As a 'rent-boy' i have not learned proper capitalization but I have learned to give myself completely to my clients, I used to insert some Whole Foods-esque organic sounding gobbledygook here by nature put my orgasmic pleasure first but when i got paid i learned to do the opposite and i FUK'N LOVE IT!! huh? I want to get on all fours for you and bury my face between your knees for starters because I got a D- in cock-locatin' at trade school. And if you like gettin WORLD CLASS HED and have a spare "A" i can go at it non-stop ad-infinitum well get HER just like a cocksuckin bottom should do. I am the 'BESTBOTTOM' u can bet and I didn't just decide one day I was baby I earned that title! but sadly, I did come in last place at the spellin' bee. I take my job serious so you are not likely to hear the word "NO" or proper English issue forth from my mouth when itt I seriously hope this is a case of keybounce and girl knows how to spell "it" comes to your desires. I am a committed mutha and what I do is serve service please give follow instructions take requests and i am totally focused on your pleasure and any bright, shiny objects that may pass by unexpectedly. I like to do straight up sex ya kno, kissing fuk'n sucking me on bottom you on top. I also have a vivid imagination and love to do all kinds of wild shit too... i like to be filmed and photo'd not using commas. love blindfolds role experiencing (snort), performing sexually, exhibitionism, groups outdoor sex and i am down with the whole alphabet soup of fetishistic behaviors (smbdcbtwsffwxyzlmnop!) Erie, this is your cue! so hit me up I am easy (in many ways) and I keep my rates reasonable so its easy for guys to afford me and then the meth wore off and I fell asleep.

Here I was trying to be polite. Glad to know we both saw right through that... reading it originally I kept looking for the out of place capital 't'. DBD barring any raving review from some one here, I would say his rates are low because he is hoping you will bring the parTy with you.

BP, he stole YOUR title.... but then again, you are NOT in NYC..... so you DO remain BestBottom, at least in MY diary. :D

Aw, thank you :) This guy is way out of my league though. I don't need to be altered to appreciate a twelve in cock in my ass.

Here I was trying to be polite. Glad to know we both saw right through that... reading it originally I kept looking for the out of place capital 't'. DBD barring any raving review from some one here, I would say his rates are low because he is hoping you will bring the parTy with you.

Aw, thank you :) This guy is way out of my league though. I don't need to be altered to appreciate a twelve in cock in my ass.

12 inches? You ARE talented. Maybe we should team up, and I can be your "opening act" and do the "fluffing" ? :o

Archived