Uga(g) Professor Moonlighting

jawjateck
This topic is 4493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Better looking? Not back in my day......although there was one.....a gorgeous 40-something Canadian who taught Advanced Engineering Mathematics. I would have gladly serviced him without any expectation of anything in return. I always paid "attention" during his lectures.

But on second thought, perhaps he did return the favor. I failed all three exams in that class, and still made a 'B'. I thought it was the curve he applied, but perhaps, it was my school boy looks that gained me favor. :)

Better looking? Not back in my day......although there was one.....a gorgeous 40-something Canadian who taught Advanced Engineering Mathematics. I would have gladly serviced him without any expectation of anything in return. I always paid "attention" during his lectures.

But on second thought, perhaps he did return the favor. I failed all three exams in that class, and still made a 'B'. I thought it was the curve he applied, but perhaps, it was my school boy looks that gained me favor. :)

I just loved the professor that graded on the curve. I wasn’t the brightest light bulb. I was smart enough to go by the professor office during there down time; I made sure they knew me by name. Always would get the benefit of doubt when it came to grades. Plus most of my Professors like me and help me find a job when I graduated.

Archived