Brandon back at Campus

alageorge
This topic is 4481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just returned from five nights in Montreal. Spent most of my time, as in past visits, at Campus. Had been disappointed to hear earlier this year that the beautiful Brandon was no longer dancing there. Imagine my surprise then when, on approaching the bar on our first night, I saw Brandon sitting on the curb outside the entrance to Campus. He said he had taken a few months off earlier in the year but was back dancing a full schedule. Did some dances with him and many more of the guys.

Nice to hear some good news from Montreal. Are there any other guys who stood out while you were there? I would imagine so, if you were there for five nights.

Did you check out Stock ?

Just returned from five nights in Montreal. Spent most of my time, as in past visits, at Campus. Had been disappointed to hear earlier this year that the beautiful Brandon was no longer dancing there. Imagine my surprise then when, on approaching the bar on our first night, I saw Brandon sitting on the curb outside the entrance to Campus. He said he had taken a few months off earlier in the year but was back dancing a full schedule. Did some dances with him and many more of the guys.

Archived