Gas after a hard ass pounding

hiJinX
This topic is 7897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any way to minimize having bad gas attacks after intense ass pounding sessions?

Have a bud who has been experiencing really bad gasiness (and worse) after spending time having his ass pounded by a new boyfriend.

Any positions that might help? Or post pounding exercises?

Having someone pass gas while you're pounding him is a hell of a lot better than having him do it while you're rimming him! x(

Just some thoughts:

1. At least one, preferably 2 douches before the encounter

2. Avoid foods that give you gas on the day you plan to engage

this would include avoiding cole slaw, cucumber salad etc.

3. At all times avoid beans and/or bean soups of any kind on the

night before, much less the day of the "big encounter"

:7 :-( :) :7

>Having someone pass gas while you're pounding him is a hell

>of a lot better than having him do it while you're rimming

>him! x(

>

Thanks Vahawk:P I was just eating something when I reading the part about rimming, I busted up laughing with my sandwich falling out of my mouth}( Thanks for the laugh, I needed that:+

Just to clarify, he hasn't complained about gas DURING the ass pounding....it is AFTER the extensive ass pounding that he finds himself having unusual gas attacks or other feelings of bowel distress.

I figure there is some air getting shoved up in thar during the poundage similar to when you swallow air while eating quickly which can also give you gas.

I cannot personally say how the below suggestions worked, but was told these can help:

-stick a couple carcoal pieces up your ass after the butt-sex. The carbon asborbs gas and unsavory odors. Important to do this after sex and not before.

-insert a vacuum hose in your ass and turn on for 2-3 mins. This will suck all the gas out.

I would be wary of the vacuum hose suggestion. You know how strong a vacuum can be when you inadvertently brush against a curtain or bedding and it gets sucked in. Well, the tissue inside the ass is sensitive too and I shudder to think what would happen if it got caught in the vacuum's suction.:-(

I'm not certain if the question being raised in this thread is serious or not, or if the replies are either, but let me give you my take on "gas after sex"... If you think the gas being produced following fucking was created by air being forced up the tube, there is a simple test to do. If it's air gas, then when you put a match to it there will be no flash, if it's raw gas produced from food and waste, then there will be a fire-flash. Once you determine that you can then deal with it better.

Following my colonoscopy and before being discharged from the hospital, the nurses wait till you pass "air-gas" created by the proceedure. The nurse listens from her station to see how you are doing. Christ, when I woke up after my proceedure, I thought I was at the NY Harbor hearing ships arrive! Thinking back, it was quite funny.

While waiting in the recovery room, I remember the nurse saying after each toot, "that was very good Mr. Jones" and "good job", Mr. Smith... "not hearing anything from you Mr. Cooper". Well, I wanted to go home in the worst way and nothing I could do would produce a sound pleasing to her ear. So, to satisfy this gas listening nurse, I put my hands to my face and made the best gas sound I've ever done. Upon doing this I head the nurse say "WOW!, Mr. C, now that's the sound I waiting to hear from everyone, patients, let's hear it for Mr. Cooper". I left with a big smile on my face!.... However, getting back to my original point, air-gas doesn't produce a fine aroma....I hope this helps. Mr. C

two cures...or at least might be cures...wouldnt hurt to try.

1. Don't let the fucker pull out during the pounding. He should have his hard dick up your ass the entire time not pulling out completely.

2. FUCK doggie style...its harder to get gas up your ass when its Pointing to GOD.

Not sure if these will work...You want to come over and Pound me to test it out?...Or I can test it on you...we can do Coopers test too at the same time....Ill be glad to do all of this ass pound testing...giving or recieving....Send your friend over.

JIM

Oh Mr. C!!! I know this was a serious question, but your response had me rolling on the floor laughing. I could just imagine the scene. Something between Blazing Saddles and that movie where Eddie Murphy plays all those characters, you know the dinner scene, "Hercules, Hercules"

Laughing and tooting all by myself. BN

Guest Hole_4_Hire

>...Don't let the fucker pull out during the pounding. He should have his hard dick up your ass the entire time not pulling out completely.

I completely agree with Jim on this one. I've had a couple of clients who had rather short equipment (less than 6"). It was always a challenge for them *NOT* to pull out in certain positions. The constant popping out and entering again always resulted in me having excess gas after the session.

Of course I always clean out prior to a session. But, after short clients with multiple insertions, an after-the-fact enema always helps relieve the gas. (I usually use just warm water although a few drops of a mild soap, such as Ivory, can also be added.)

Guest Love Bubble Butt

Taylor! <scolding tone> I can't believe you said that!

To fuck a perfectly smooth, round, hairless, bubble butt is pure heaven!!! :p

>The original question wasn't the same as the later question.

>First, what to do about gas after a hard pounding? Then, how

>to keep from shitting his pants.

>The second one is answered by douching before getting a

>hard-pounding.

I was trying to put the question delicately by including the shits under the "and worse" part.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Archived