Landon Visiting NYC Rentboy Info

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4384 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did a three way with Landon and Heath Jordan the first time I saw Heath here in DC. I topped both Heath and Landon and they topped one another. I had so much fun topping both Heath and Landon that I did not bottom in that session. I was just having too much fun taking turns topping Heath and then Landon. The next time I saw Heath was also a three way and everyone topped everyone.

Yes - WHEN Landon bottoms he's a power bottom - but he can be a power top as well. Heath shot all over his hairy chest towards the end of the session when Landon was power fucking him with the intent of making him cum. I definitely saw Heath's eyes roll back in his head and with Landon pounding away I could tell Heath was going to shoot before he actually did.

And yes, he is really as well endowed as the pictures in the ad show. Heath took a number of deep breaths when Landon slid in and Landon definitely loves to bottom and has a very, very tight ass.

Archived