HUSH, HUSH, Sweet Providence

bighairy
This topic is 4288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks.

I have to go to Providence soon also, so I'll take a bullet for the team. It's apparently just a cursed location---because Providence certainly should be able to provide a venue---and it's not rocket science--a variety of cute dancers, with some format for how they perform, and a little bit of attention to details---but it's been generally more like Dumb and Dumberer Start a Strip Club---absent or careless managers, dancers fresh off the street, etc.

Don't get me wrong---there have been a few high moments, like the brief time one of the earlier owners imported Montreal Boys---at least he tried, but he lost interest early on, and from there it just got sillier. Too bad. I want so badly to like it---Denise should come out of retirement and run seminars on how to run male strip shows and hire hot guys. Or take over :-)

Thanks.

I have to go to Providence soon also, so I'll take a bullet for the team. It's apparently just a cursed location---because Providence certainly should be able to provide a venue---

Just curious why you think providence should be able to support a male strip club? There are much bigger cities in the US that do not have a male strip club....I live in one. Houston is the fourth largest city in the country and there is nothing close to a male strip club here. A few bars with so so gogo boys but no strip club. Why would Providence have one ?

I'm not criticizing....just curious.

• 2 months later...
Any 411 on Hush in Providence?

It's in the same location as its previous incarnation Touch, previously Tricks, two of the worst run strip clubs in the history of the genre. Has anybody been, and can they vouch for the quality?

The dancers are very friendly and attractive. Just keep in mind they are there to earn money and if you are willing to spend it you can get your money's worth. In the summer there were 2 guys from a club in Springfield MA working there three nights a week and they were staying at the bathouse next door. The idea turned me on but I didn't have the time to follow through. HAve fun and Happy Hunting!!

The dancers are very friendly and attractive. Just keep in mind they are there to earn money and if you are willing to spend it you can get your money's worth. In the summer there were 2 guys from a club in Springfield MA working there three nights a week and they were staying at the bathouse next door. The idea turned me on but I didn't have the time to follow through. HAve fun and Happy Hunting!!

Good to know! Thanks.

I just got a consulting client in PVD, so this year may bring opportunities...

Archived