Tommy Defendi Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Also find him very hot, but I messaged him on rentboy a while back and never got a reply so i didnt pursue, also because he is a smoker which usually rules them out for me, but he is hot, I love his vids on cocky boys. If you get a reply, would love to know as I might try again, wondered if he preferred voicemail or text to email?

Any info on Tommy Defendi? I find him very attractive. He was visiting NY from Friday through today. I emailed and followed up with a voice mail but did not hear back from him. Still, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=204762&iid=85864&scid=80063529&sp=1&pos=5&locid=1569

Hi Baron-not sure what you mean "if only it wasn't for that cock"? Whats wrong with his cock, I think its lovely!

A very convincing performance by a 'boy next door type' - if only if it wasn't for that cock. I suppose he was in town for Hustlaball this weekend? Too bad I missed him. Thank you for pointing him out ...

Archived