StockBar & Campus October 9, 10, 11, 12

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4367 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm half-way through my Montreal trip. I arrived on Tuesday to lovely weather of sun and 58F when the plane landed. Wednesday saw very different weather. Cooler, windy, and rain showers most of the day. Reminded me of a November day in London. Its supposed to get cooler still today and tomorrow with the nighttime temps expected in the low 30s. Yikes!!

TUESDAY OCTOBER 9

Stock was kind of slow but it was a Tuesday. Very weak line-up of guys with the exception of Frank and Joe. Quite a few new guys......but none of which did much for me. No twink dancers in evidence.......but no really big muscle either. Mostly moderately worked out guys. I had fun speaking with my favorite waiter.....and then went to campus. OVERALL RATING FOR STOCK: C

I only went to Campus in the evening (did not catch the afternoon show). I stayed at Campus for about 45 minutes. It was totally dead. Only two guys danced during the 45 minutes I was there........very long break in between the two dancers. It is possible there were other dancers there upstairs or in the back. If there were, they did not appear during the 45 minutes I was at Campus. Anyway, the two dancers that were there did not interest me so I did not stay long. OVERALL RATING FOR CAMPUS: D-

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 10

It was ladies night at Stock. What a change from Tuesday in terms of the line-up. It was an solid group of cocky, well-built, hunky dancers. I have often said that Stock has it's best line-up of the kind of guys I like on ladies night. The bar never got really packed....and there seemed to be more single male patrons than I remember seeing on prior ladies nights. Honestly it was one hunk after another on Wednesday night: Alfie, Randy (Big everywhere!), Sean, Mark (OK he is kind of short but has an enormous cock.....and it was his birthday!)....all of whom I had seen before. Also some newer guys. I would say the Wednesday line-up had more muscle than on Tuesday although still there were no huge guys. But what was there worked for me perfectly well. At one point they had a stripper pole contest for the girls. It was hilarious watching them shake it up on the stage. Honestly it was a very entertaining evening. BTW, the MC for the show was very very hunky. I wouldn't mind seeing him dancing!! LOL!! For the twinkboy lovers, I would say there was nothing close to resembling a twink dancer on Wednesday. A couple of shorter guys.....but still with worked out bodies and all being pretty masculine. I had a good time at Stock on Wednesday. I know ladies night is not for everyone, but it works fine for me.

OVERALL RATING FOR STOCK: B+

I went to Campus in the afternoon and also again in the evening after I left Stock. The campus afternoon guys were as expected. Mostly swimmers build twink kind of guys with some slightly more worked out bodies mixed in as well. Nothing really excited me there.....but for those that like younger more lithe type bodies, I would say it was probably pretty good. Whilst I was not really interested in most the guys, I could see a number of them were truly attractive.

OVERALL RATING FOR CAMPUS AFTERNOON SHIFT: B+ for twink or smaller guy lovers

Campus in the evening on Wednesday was just lousy. I expected it to be better due to ladies night taking place down the street at Stock. Not the case. Pretty weak line-up of guys. One dancer (I don't remember his name) who has been there a long time was working on Wednesday night and he is actually fat now. Love handles, manboobs and all. I think he is the most out of shape dancer I have ever seen in Montreal.

Anyway, nothing interested me there and I high-tailed it back to Stock for more fun.

OVERALL RATING FOR CAMPUS EVENING SHIFT: D+

So this concludes my first report. I'll issue an update on Thursday and Friday's doings when I am on my way home on Saturday.

I'm half-way through my Montreal trip. I arrived on Tuesday to lovely weather of sun and 58F when the plane landed. Wednesday saw very different weather. Cooler, windy, and rain showers most of the day. Reminded me of a November day in London. Its supposed to get cooler still today and tomorrow with the nighttime temps expected in the low 30s. Yikes!!

TUESDAY OCTOBER 9

Stock was kind of slow but it was a Tuesday. Very weak line-up of guys with the exception of Frank and Joe. Quite a few new guys......but none of which did much for me. No twink dancers in evidence.......but no really big muscle either. Mostly moderately worked out guys. I had fun speaking with my favorite waiter.....and then went to campus. OVERALL RATING FOR STOCK: C

I only went to Campus in the evening (did not catch the afternoon show). I stayed at Campus for about 45 minutes. It was totally dead. Only two guys danced during the 45 minutes I was there........very long break in between the two dancers. It is possible there were other dancers there upstairs or in the back. If there were, they did not appear during the 45 minutes I was at Campus. Anyway, the two dancers that were there did not interest me so I did not stay long. OVERALL RATING FOR CAMPUS: D-

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 10

It was ladies night at Stock. What a change from Tuesday in terms of the line-up. It was an solid group of cocky, well-built, hunky dancers. I have often said that Stock has it's best line-up of the kind of guys I like on ladies night. The bar never got really packed....and there seemed to be more single male patrons than I remember seeing on prior ladies nights. Honestly it was one hunk after another on Wednesday night: Alfie, Randy (Big everywhere!), Sean, Mark (OK he is kind of short but has an enormous cock.....and it was his birthday!)....all of whom I had seen before. Also some newer guys. I would say the Wednesday line-up had more muscle than on Tuesday although still there were no huge guys. But what was there worked for me perfectly well. At one point they had a stripper pole contest for the girls. It was hilarious watching them shake it up on the stage. Honestly it was a very entertaining evening. BTW, the MC for the show was very very hunky. I wouldn't mind seeing him dancing!! LOL!! For the twinkboy lovers, I would say there was nothing close to resembling a twink dancer on Wednesday. A couple of shorter guys.....but still with worked out bodies and all being pretty masculine. I had a good time at Stock on Wednesday. I know ladies night is not for everyone, but it works fine for me.

OVERALL RATING FOR STOCK: B+

I went to Campus in the afternoon and also again in the evening after I left Stock. The campus afternoon guys were as expected. Mostly swimmers build twink kind of guys with some slightly more worked out bodies mixed in as well. Nothing really excited me there.....but for those that like younger more lithe type bodies, I would say it was probably pretty good. Whilst I was not really interested in most the guys, I could see a number of them were truly attractive.

OVERALL RATING FOR CAMPUS AFTERNOON SHIFT: B+ for twink or smaller guy lovers

Campus in the evening on Wednesday was just lousy. I expected it to be better due to ladies night taking place down the street at Stock. Not the case. Pretty weak line-up of guys. One dancer (I don't remember his name) who has been there a long time was working on Wednesday night and he is actually fat now. Love handles, manboobs and all. I think he is the most out of shape dancer I have ever seen in Montreal.

Anyway, nothing interested me there and I high-tailed it back to Stock for more fun.

OVERALL RATING FOR CAMPUS EVENING SHIFT: D+

So this concludes my first report. I'll issue an update on Thursday and Friday's doings when I am on my way home on Saturday.

EZE..this is an amazing report. Whenever I travel I always neglect to take these notes and post them for everyone. It is so helpful when you guys do this. I am a little distressed that there are not higher grades, however, I am hopeful that it will get better.;)

Hi EZE,

Your account of Campus sounds completely different from what I experienced at the Campus just over a month ago. I guess some dancers disappear when the summer crowds are gone, or else the weeknight line-up isn't the same as the weekend. I'll be curious to hear if there are any improvements on Friday night.

EZE..this is an amazing report. Whenever I travel I always neglect to take these notes and post them for everyone. It is so helpful when you guys do this. I am a little distressed that there are not higher grades, however, I am hopeful that it will get better.;)

Thanks BVB. To be fair, Stock was very good last night. Great guys. B+ is a pretty good grade. Campus, on the other hand has been a disappointment so far.

Hi EZE,

Your account of Campus sounds completely different from what I experienced at the Campus just over a month ago. I guess some dancers disappear when the summer crowds are gone, or else the weeknight line-up isn't the same as the weekend. I'll be curious to hear if there are any improvements on Friday night.

Hi Brett. No doubt you are correct that weekends have different and/or more dancers than during the week. I agree that it will be interesting to see if Campus is better tonight and on Friday. I expect that it will be. Also, to be fair, the afternoon crowd at Campus was pretty good if one is into smaller more compact guys. There was actually one guy dancing on Wednesday afternoon that was on the smaller side but very tight. No doubt he does spend some time in the gym. What surprised me about him was he had an enormous cock. Just huge. It's so funny when you see a huge cock on a relatively small guy. I guess one can never really predict who will have a big one! LOL.

I was in Montreal two weeks ago and there this really hot new dancer at Campus. His name was William. He kinda looked like Marcus Mojo but leaner. He was great! I think he only works on weekends. Hopefully you get to see him on this trip. :)

THURSDAY OCTOBER 11

Well I only made it to Stock on Thursday even though I had intended on checking out Campus as well. I had such a good time at Stock that I never made it over to Campus. Lots of fun with JP, Mam, Frank, and Joe........and the best waiter in Montreal....Denis. Good line-up of dancers although again no really big muscle or twinks in attendance. The bar was reasonably busy although never packed. Pretty active tipping going on during the stage shows. Overall just a fun night at Stock. Note: Stock seem to have a new

"No credit card" policy. I gather they must have had some problems in the past. I understand their caution, but for well-known customers with whom they have never had any problem during many years, I felt they should make an exception. I spoke nicely with the manager and about 30 minutes later they agreed to let me pay my barbill with a credit card. I don't know if that signals a move back to a more liberal credit card policy on was just an exception for me. Anyway, it was appreciated as my barbill was pretty big as I had 5 guys with me at my table all night.....and everyone was drinking. OVERALL STOCK RATING: A-

FRIDAY OCTOBER 12

Back to Stock for a somewhat quieter night of drinking lots of water and a few beers after the heavy partying on Thursday. Also, I wanted to get back to the hotel and in bed reasonably early since I had an 8:45am flight on Saturday morning (at airport now). I spent most of my time a Stock on Friday in the back getting lapdances from Frank, Mam (Mark?), and Randy. Randy is a real stunner. 6'5" muscular, great butt, dark hair and a big piece. Mark gets the award for the biggest cock. Really fat and looks huge on his shorter frame. Maxime was there as well and was showing lots of muscle. Again the bar was busy but never full. I left at midnight so it may have gotten busier after. OVERALL STOCK RATING: A-

I stopped at Campus for about 45 minutes after leaving Stock. It was very busy. Probably about the same amount of customers as at Stock, but it was more crowded due to it being a smaller club. Big Dave was on stage for his fast number.....so I parked myself on the stage side of the bar and watched his fast song show and waited for his slow song show. Hot worked out big guy. Enormous legs. Handsome face. I did a few lapdances with him in the back. Very nice guy and he likes talking with customers and I liked that he was honest about the dances being $10 and not $20. I gave him a nice tip for being hot, honest, and an all around nice guy.

I am going to differ from some of the other posters here and say that I felt the absence of curtains at Campus did impact the quality of the lapdances. Or at least I felt that was the case on a busy Friday night. Perhaps there is more privacy on slower nights and in the afternoon. One dancer told me that he heard the curtains would go back up in about a month. We can take that for what its worth. Even though I only stayed at Campus for 45 minutes it was clear the crowd was having a good time and the lapdance booths were all pretty busy when I was back there. As expected, more of a mix of dancers at Campus than at stock. Calvin who used to dance at Stock was working at Campus. A number of other handsome smaller muscle guys were in attendance but I did not catch their names. OVERALL RATING FOR CAMPUS: B (because of the curtain issue)

Archived