Giocarlos from Miami in NYC - Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pics belong to a model by the name of Raga Junior, who is supposedly Indian, not Brazilian or Italian. His pics are all over the internet.

I don't know the guy at all so I have no personal knowledge. Having said that, based on his appearance, I would be more inclined to believe he was Brazilian and/or Italian before believing he was Indian. Doesn't look Indian at all to me.....but I've been wrong about these things before.

Ok I've done some more research and Dutchal is correct that the photos are of Raga Junior and his photos are indeed all over the internet. Getting good information about him proved difficult but I finally found a blog where someone wrote Raga is a Brazilian born in maranhao state to parents of Indian descent. It said he eventually moved to Sao Paulo to work as a model and gogo boy. To be honest, I'd be more inclined to believe at least one of his parents is indeed Brazilian....but that really doesn't matter.

The question remains as to whether Giocarlos is in fact Raga Junior. Best way to find out is to call him and ask if he is Raga Junior.

but that really doesn't matter.

The question remains as to whether Giocarlos is in fact Raga Junior. Best way to find out is to call him and ask if he is Raga Junior.

Exactly...that is all that matters. If in fact Giocarlos is not telling us the truth and using pictures that belong to someone else, then I don't much care how hot he is. If he will lie to me he will steal from me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived