Atlanta

Guest elmont
This topic is 4339 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Planning a trip to Swing Richards and would like to know the pricing details. Parking door cover etc. what dances cost and private rooms. I am usualy able to have a good time out on the town in Montreal for aroung 600 or 800$ but here I probably will nee twice that in Atl.

This has been my experience there. Parking $5.00. Door entry $10.00 on weekend night. Drinks $8.00 -$10.00. Back Area $10.00 entry. Dancers do nude lap dances for $20.00 a song. VIP rooms $40.00 for 15 minutes + $100.00 to the dancer. You can have a good time and take one of the dancers back to the hotel for $500 all in. So u can get top of the line for $600 to $800. I usually Budget $500 a night and do just fine with that. Each there own I suppose. .....Also, new club called Bliss with pretty much the same pricing structure. Just my two cents. :)

There is no cover charge at SR during the week. I believe that is a reaction to the competition from Bliss. There is also no charge to enter the VIP lounge on Wednesdays.

Last time I went to Bliss, they were letting customers in for free until 9pm. Bliss has definitely improved since Matt became the manager. They seem to have a couple of new dancers from out of town every week.

SR needs new talent but is still the better overall club.

This week, SR went back to charging $5 cover after 8:00 on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. It's still $10 on weekends after 8:00. IMO, the best time to get there is around 9:30, before it gets crowded.

Also, I'd mention that dances in the main room are only $10, but there's less privacy than in the back area.

I was in Atlanta this past weekend and visited in Bliss and SR. Parking is free at Bliss and $3 at SR. Table dances are $10 on level or $20 in the skyboxes at Bliss. My preference is twinks and Bliss had the best variety. There were 16 dancers on Thursday night and 25 dancers on Saturday at Bliss. Because of the higher ceiling, I did not detect as much smoke in Bliss. Francesco and Aspen were the most muscular of the Bliss dancers. I had a fun time with Bliss twinks Zeke and Pierre. The DJ at Bliss really put down noisy females who sat upfront but didn't tip or have lap dances. Over the mike, he urged them to go to SR!

I was at both clubs this weekend as well.

Bliss needs some more athletic and muscular guys but the truth is.... They probably have the better lineup. SR has too many dancers that either shouldn't be dancing or have been there for 5+ years. They desperately need some new talent. Matt seems to find new talent every week at Bliss, they may not dance for long but seeing something new definitely helps.

I had friends that went to SR Friday night and they described the lineup as terrible. It was ok Saturday night as the lineup included Jake, Jordan, Clint, Cain, and Bruce among others. But I definitely miss the days when you could see Samson, JJ, Ricardo (Leon), star, Anthony, Toby, Parker and Gauge.

I know I seem to come home with most of my money these days.

Archived