RIP Johnny's Miami

Jake
This topic is 4341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just read on another board that Johnny's Miami has called it quits. Can anyone confirm?

Wouldn't surprise me. The few times I went, it was pretty slow. Although I had some wild times in the back there... their back rooms were the best of the bunch! Privacy and *ahem* eager dancers. :)

Location was always a pain... at least Swinging Richards is on the north side of town if you bail on Ft Lauderdale for the night.

Wow.....I didn't know it was still open. I thought it closed some time ago. I only went once soon after they opened and I didn't really care for it and was not interested in any of the dancers they had there the night I went. Having said that, if they got some better dancers it might have been fun. Anyway, I never went back. Thanks for the info Jake!

Yeah it was never amazing. I had one really fun night there in particular, but that's only because a dancer and I hit it off. I think I went 3 times. The most recent was about 3 months ago or so... the only hot ones there were this group of gay college students who apparently were having some special night out as a group. At most there was usually 1 or 2 hot guys on any given night... nothing compared to Johnny's Ft Lauderdale.

I'm very depressed. Haven't visited Florida in a couple of years. I've gone as far as you can go (hint) in the back rooms with a few different dancers for nothing more than a couple of drinks. Apparently they got very horny by the end of the night :)

You still have Johnny's Ft Lauderdale bud! (Don't know if you were confusing the two.)

Archived