How do you get invited to the private shows?

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 4327 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was at club Adonis in NYC on 58th. Many of the dancers were telling about a private show that was happening on the following Saturday. Wasn't sure how to get an invite. By the way they had beautiful dancers there that night. One of my favorites is a Brazilian that danced at The web plus he is very passionate and well endowed!

I was at club Adonis in NYC on 58th. Many of the dancers were telling about a private show that was happening on the following Saturday. Wasn't sure how to get an invite. By the way they had beautiful dancers there that night. One of my favorites is a Brazilian that danced at The web plus he is very passionate and well endowed!

If you had been following the threads here, you might have seen that the Adonis Lounge has an email address. Drop a line and asked to be included on the email list and you will be invited to all the Adonis Lounge events...however, there is one caveat, and that is sometimes the emails are not sent out until the day of the event, so prior notice is very short.

adonislounge2@gmail.com

Adonis Lounge also has a Facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/AdonisLounge?fref=ts

So now there should be no reason for you to miss any of the events. Private Party events are considered "descreet" and we are not encouraged to discuss them on this forum.

ED

The gent you're referring to is Akilla...he's fun!

Archived