Montreal Trip December 13/14

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I visited Montreal on Thursday and Friday last week. I pretty much only went to Stock at night. I did stop in at Campus for a few minutes on Thursday night but not much was happening. Few dancers and customers.

Anyway, I had a great time at Stock on both nights. My favorite waiter Dennis was there and very attentive as always. Both nights were reasonably busy with both customers and dancers.....although it never really was crowded either night. I spent quality time during my visit with JP, Jo, Tyler, Mam, and Steven (Steven wasn't working either night but made a special appearance for me on Friday night). Great seasonal decorations in the club and overall a very friendly atmosphere. Mix of talent with some bigger guys and some more slender swimmer guys. No-one I would describe as a Twink during the two nights I was there. Thursday night was "Audition night" and 2-3 new dancers auditioned. One of them was back on Friday so I guess he was hired. Weather was cool but not frigid cold. Also no snow (although I hear its coming this week)...and the plane did not have to be de-iced on departure like it was during my October visit.

OVERALL STOCK RATING: 9/10

Archived