Adam S NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw his ad yesterday too - he's got a late 70s/early 80s vibe and reminds me of a hot, updated version of Grant Goodeve from "Eight Is Enough!" His pics certainly all feel consistent. Since he's got a San Francisco number, does anyone know if he's someone who works in SF, or is this another case of a guy traveling to NY and working it since he's away from home? There seem to be a lot of that lately.

The fourth picture down with him holding his iPhone seems familiar to me for some reason. But unfortunately I can't remember if I've seen it before on this guy's ad or someone else's.

Rex

Rexall, HAVE you seen this guy's ad before? I've never seen him in NY prior to this.

Rexall, HAVE you seen this guy's ad before? I've never seen him in NY prior to this.

Unfortunately, only that one picture looks familiar. And I don't know if it's familiar only because it's similar to lots of others on other ads. He looks nice- but I'll echo the earlier poster- too bad he's only a top.

Rex

Archived