Atlanta Virginity Lost

Jake
This topic is 4288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gotta say thanks to previous posters... on my flight last week, I got an unexpected, last second night of strip club fun in Atlanta. Flight was overbooked... I took the credit... you know the deal. Worked out great! Got a free room at the Embassy on a Saturday night! (Plus enough flight credit for a couple Montreal trips!) Best believe the second they offered the deal, I sprang out of my seat. Grabbed a rental car on Priceline for $12 (the taxes were more than the rental... total w/ gas for the night took me to about $30) and I was off to explore the city.

Now I know I'll take flack for this, but as I always put in my reviews... buffed up beefy muscle dudes aren't my thing. So I did not go to Swinging Richards. I know, I know. A crime.

I started the night out at Bliss. I guess I'm used to pregaming at spots like Campus or Boardwalk because I got there way too early... about 8:30pm. There were about 3 dancers and just as many customers. Just dug out the phone and started fiddling with it til the place filled up... it did by about 11. Probably a dozen or so dancers... 2 knockouts and a few not bads! NO duds. That was nice... nothing more annoying than being approached by a "really? you work here?" type. :)

My favorite of the bunch was "Zeke," a shaggy dark haired skateboarder looking twink who was probably 19ish. Hits the gym just a little, but not at all buffed up. Or it could be he's just an active kid. Stunning smile. The close runner up was a tall and toned blond, probably 21ish. Had longer blond hair in the front and short in the back. I'd imagine skater guy was straight... the blond definitely gay.

I'll start with the bad and then the good.

THE BAD: Prices.

I guess places like Johnny's and Taboo have spoiled me. I can't justify dropping $150 for 15 minutes of private time with a dancer. It's absurd. I can afford it, but for the same money, there are just better options to hire online for an hour so you can relax. This place has a rate card on each table... $10 for a table dance. I saw one guy get one and it looked fun, but obviously zero privacy. Customer basically had to sit on his hands while the dancer did his thing. 2nd option was $20 for a "balcony private dance." In the back of the place there is a level literally about 4-5 steps up off the main floor. That's their balcony. There is a smoked glass railing that goes up about 3 feet, but otherwise it's out in the open. So again, not really any privacy... and if there are 2 customers up there at the same time, it's a common space. The final option is for the VIP Rooms. About $140 per 15 minutes! $100 goes to the dancer, $40 to the house. I think a full hour was $400. Crazy. The skater boy was almost hot enough to partake, but I just couldn't justify the cost. That same private fun at Johnny's would run me $60 at the most.

Drinks weren't so pricy... typical $4 or so for a bottle of Bud Light. No parking charge. There seemed to be a cover after 9 or 10. My early arrival worked for me there.

THE GOOD: Everything else!

It seems like every complaint I've had about other clubs in Montreal, Fort Lauderdale etc were heard and addressed at this place!

1) Dancers are really friendly and NONE were pushy. Without fail, every dancer on the roster that night approached me to say hi at some point. Typical small talk... first time here, where are you from, if you have any questions or would like to do a dance, let me know, etc. Not one dancer was pushy in any way. If they sensed you didn't have much interest, a smile and a handshake and they moved on. Clearly, there is a protocol coaching system in place. Was REALLY impressed by this because it's absent in most clubs.

2) No ugly or chubby dancers. OK, nothing's more annoying than being approached or hustled by a guy who really shouldn't be in the profession... (right Sasha from Johnny's?).

3) Beautiful classy club. Looked really fresh and clean. No bad smoke odor even though they allow indoor smoking. They had a glass shower for shows. Great sound system. Good lighting.

4) Dancers are showcased like stars. The one thing that bugs me about Johnny's is that every dancer comes off the same. They wander on stage when they want or seem to get annoyed when they get called on stage. They all wear basically the same undies. It makes them all blend into one dancer. At Bliss, the stage times are coordinated. Early in the night they dance one at a time... then as the night progresses eventually 2 and then 3 at a time. First song, dancer 1 takes the left side, 2 in the middle and 3 on the right. They come out in jeans, and showcase some personality in what they wear for street clothes. 2nd song, down to underwear as the dancer on the right side of the stage moves to the middle - middle moves to the left, etc. 3rd song they alternate to their final position they hadn't been on yet and get naked. Really liked this! Johnny's is too erratic with 20 dancers jumping around on stage unannounced and no "show." This 3 song, change positions idea... it's a great one, showcases a dancer's unique traits and makes them come off like a star.

So yeah, outside the price structure... I loved Bliss. Can't thank those who posted about it enough or I would have totally skipped it and probably just gone to SR.

NEXT, I decided to check out "BJ Roosters." This place reminded me a lot of Johnny's... mixed with a little Coyote Ugly and Pulse in Orlando.

BJ's is right across the street, which since I was unfamiliar with the area... took me 30 minutes to find lol. I read posts about a new location... but I think this is probably the old one and maybe that's a move coming in the future. This place didn't look new... it was in a supermarket strip mall. LOL... weird!

You walk in and it's chaos... it was crowded and rowdy. Fun vibe, very different than Bliss which is darker, less smoky, and sensual. This place had about 7 or 8 guys dancing on the bar and a couple on a stage in the back. It's basically an upside down L shape. One long bar, and at the back is a wider area with a couple pool tables. On the opposite side, the top of the L, is the "private" dance area. I use the quotes because there's little to no privacy. Each booth accommodates 2 private dances at a time with 2 small couches facing each other. The curtain appears to be made by the Kleenex company because they may just as well leave it open. The curtains are see through and cover about 50% of the entry way. I didn't get the rate for dances because I didn't stay all that long, but there were definitely some cute guys.

The guy that had most of my attention was a twinky little ginger that I think someone called "Opie." haha There was also a Kris Allen looking guy who was quite hot too. Probably about 12-15 dancers roamed around. The neighborhood bar feel to the place was kind of neat. Again, very different from the more refined experience at Bliss. But different is good! You get 2 wide ranging experiences just across the street from each other.

To the muscle lovers, I will say there was not much for you at these 2 spots. Swinging Richards is probably for you. But if you have my taste in guys, it was a fun night out, even though I didn't uhhh, take care of my needs shall we say? ;)

I just checked out Bliss's website - the front says that Aspen is appearing nightly, which is Solomon from Chaosmen? (http://blissofatlanta.com/images/stories/Aspen.jpg) Any idea if that's accurate, if he danced (and still dances there? I didn't see him on their dancer page, and I know one of the dancers on that page hasn't been back to Atlanta in nearly a year.

I was in Atlanta last week, and I agree about Bliss. It is now my favorite spot in Atlanta. And for the muscle lovers, there is quite a bit of beef there on the weekends. I recommend Sergio, Casey, Cole, and the firefighter from Alabama (I forget his name....) I also went to Swinging Richards a couple of nights on my visit, and the muscle there was lacking. Certainly not like the good old days of Samson & Co. :)

I was in Atlanta last week, and I agree about Bliss. It is now my favorite spot in Atlanta. And for the muscle lovers, there is quite a bit of beef there on the weekends. I recommend Sergio, Casey, Cole, and the firefighter from Alabama (I forget his name....) I also went to Swinging Richards a couple of nights on my visit, and the muscle there was lacking. Certainly not like the good old days of Samson & Co. :)
Firefighter is a super nice guy and Hot! Was his name Jay?

So I've heard, but I'm not so much into Asian guys... I'd imagine there's not much of a mix? lol

I understand. I have heard that before from many guys and then they went with friends thinking to be more of a tourist and not much Sex. After about 24 hours , they could only think of how soon they could return.

In fact the only person I know who did not change his mind was another Asian. He really didn't like Asians! Once you walk in a Bar where there are 40 or more boys of all sizes and watch a Big Cock show( yes there are many Big Cocks in Thailand) and then see a Fuck show. Then you realize that every boy is available to you, and the waiters , bartenders etc all available.

And that is just one Bar of many. Amazing Thailand changes a lot of minds!!

I understand. I have heard that before from many guys and then they went with friends thinking to be more of a tourist and not much Sex. After about 24 hours , they could only think of how soon they could return.

In fact the only person I know who did not change his mind was another Asian. He really didn't like Asians! Once you walk in a Bar where there are 40 or more boys of all sizes and watch a Big Cock show( yes there are many Big Cocks in Thailand) and then see a Fuck show. Then you realize that every boy is available to you, and the waiters , bartenders etc all available.

And that is just one Bar of many. Amazing Thailand changes a lot of minds!!

Hmmm, intrigued! That $1200 pricetag on the flight though seems intimidating... are there times of the year where it drops like Europe does in the spring?

What do hotels generally go for a night?

I'm staying at Courtyard by Marriott in Bangkok for $90.00 a night. You can easily find good hotels in the $50.- 100.00 range. Everything is so inexpensive ,it makes up for the airfare. I only paid $200 more to fly to bangkok than it would have cost me to fly to London from Miami. And it looks kind of cold in th US right now. 95 sunny degrees by the pool yesterday.

Thailand has some of the most reasonable Hotels at all price levels in the world. They also have lots of serviced apartments which give you more space but still maid service etc. and they can be priced between $50-$150 .

As far as making up for your airfare, assuming you have a healthy sexual appetite you will be even in 3 days vs what you would spend in say Prague or Montreal. Depending on whether you go to Bangkok, Pattaya, or Chiang Mai your short time sexual liasons will cost you $30-50. All night $50-70. You can go to massage parlors, GoGo Bars, Beer Bars where boys are clothed but available or use Gay Romeo 24 hours a day.

Overall the airfares never drop below $1000 from the West Coast and I have not looked recently from the East Coast. However everything else from Hotels, restaurants, massages, boys etc will cost you far less then any of the other cities mentioned in this thread.

Only Brazil can compete on prices for boys and there Hotels are much more expensive and the airfare not much different.

Archived