Nude Strip Poker right now!!

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

... Missed it ....

If that sort of thing appeals to you as a partipant there is a yahoo group called "PLAYSTRIPPOOL" ... grin ... :)

Too bad you missed it. It was crazy. Every once in a while, something bizarre appears on Cam4 that is really fun to watch. I stuck with it for over an hour and by that time, three of the six guys were naked. They were really playing strip poker.......and it seemed that they were straight. Young, attractive, dark-haired, realtively innocent Italians just playing cards with the loser of each game having to remove an article of clothing. They were having great fun and eating potato chips. It was nuts.

I eventually had to leave cause I had plans for the evening but it was hard to drag myself away......and there wasn't even any sex going on. They got lots of tips and I think they were quite surprised people were tipping them so much. If anyone else was watching it, I'm curious how it ended up. The two hottest guys were not naked yet when I had to go. Anyone have additional info on how it concluded?

• 2 weeks later...

thanks EZE....watching now....boy, they really get into that quintessential Italian thing - yelling, talking at once, hand waving, the whole bit....nothing much now, but wouldn't mind seeing the guy wearing a striped shirt (as of now) at the head of the table/computer operator lose

Glad you guys enjoyed it. Maybe this will be a regular thing on Saturdays. I again had to stop watching last night after about an hour. I know last week, they were eventually flashing their cocks. I would love to know if they all eventually get totally naked. Seems to go on for hours. LOL.

I started watching when I saw your post....not much happened for a while, I left for a bit, then came back about an hour later....long periods of nothing much, occasional butt flashes, a couple dudes down to no shirt or only underwear, and then, at the very end, four or so of them lined up (I think the game was over), faced the cam, and flashed full frontals for about thirty seconds with arms around shoulders....it was apparently 6am or so in Italy and they wanted to go to sleep, they wrote....took a while!

Archived