Pittsburgh: Full Nudity

camdencoguy74
This topic is 2921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just returned from Pittsburgh, and to my surprise, two bars I went to (P-Town, and Real Luck Cafe) had full nudity. While the quality of the dancers was nothing like Montreal NYC, or Fort Lauderdale, I was still surprised to see full nudity, especially since Philadelphia (closest city to me) doesn't even have one bar that has gogo dancers regularly, yet alone full nudity. Sadly, there were no lap dance areas in these bars. Since I never see postings about Pittsburgh on this board, I wonder how many other bars in various cities have full nudity.

• 4 months later...
Guest countryboywny
Thanks for the info. I had no idea anything like that existed in Pittsburg.

It does. I went to the Real Luck Cafe about a year ago. 2-3 guys dancing, better than nothing, I guess. The part I didn't like is that management closely monitors the activity of the dancers and actually holler at the dancers when they detect the slightest possible infraction of the rules. Very unprofessional, and makes the experience quite tense.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

went to luckys last night for a little while. The previous posts here seem to be accurate. 3 naked guys walking around on top of the bar. They weren't bad. But I guess that's all they do. I got told politely to only touch their legs.

Anyone else have any experience here. ?

It depends on the guy and the night. Management is typically done by the bartender. I tend to overtip my bartenders as well as the guys... so after a while, some rules have been known to relax slightly.

But overall, everyone there was friendly.

Archived